• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Sign in to follow this  
Frankanelli

W: Alt Art Shark Card (w/ stagger)

Hey all.  Title says it all.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with one of the Shark Steamcon cards that have his current rules on them.  Thanks for reading. 

2 hours ago, Frankanelli said:

Hey all.  Title says it all.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with one of the Shark Steamcon cards that have his current rules on them.  Thanks for reading. 

I only snagged one. I know it isn't the same but if you'd like scans I got the whole fishermen team and can shoot them to you.

I will definitely take the scans. You're a champ as always Pending. I managed to get vetSiren but that's the only one so far. I have every single version of Sharks cards except that one.... 

3 hours ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

No problem chief. I didn't get a chance to run home over my lunch but I'll scan them and throw them up in a general post tomorrow in the AM.

(unless of course my scanner at home feels like doing its job for once)

my scanner hides under a stack of books :)