• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Sign in to follow this  
Gorus

Repeat

I suspect that text was added to the new cards to clarify the Repeat function.

There's never been an official response regarding Repeat, however most people play it such that new targets can't be chosen. (Based on online discussions, anyway.)

Here's my reasoning (posted on these forums long ago) for why Repeat works like this:

Under Repeat on character equipment it says, "The Repeat icon allows the character to use that entire weapon option the number of times indicated in the
circle."

Under Character Attacks on page 22 they indicate choosing a target then choosing the weapon option. Since none of the weapon options (that I have seen) include the ability to choose a target, only the attack is repeated.

All of that aside, it's your game, so if you don't like that interpretation you're free to play it as you like.  :)