Mako

Falconers!

Let me add my excitement about this guild to this thread as well.  I am planning on playing them as soon as they hit the market.  In listening to the SFG guys, it sounded like the minor guilds would be about 3-4 months apart with the Ratcatchers in March, which would put the Falconers around June/July, and another minor guild (the church?) at the end of the year.  I suspect that after the holidays we will start getting more previews in the blog.

I am wondering if over time if the minor guilds will get LE models released for them to keep them from getting too stale.  That may just be wishful thinking on my part...

PS...many thanks to Sherwin for posting!

29 minutes ago, mr baron said:

Let me add my excitement about this guild to this thread as well.  I am planning on playing them as soon as they hit the market.  In listening to the SFG guys, it sounded like the minor guilds would be about 3-4 months apart with the Ratcatchers in March, which would put the Falconers around June/July, and another minor guild (the church?) at the end of the year.  I suspect that after the holidays we will start getting more previews in the blog.

I am wondering if over time if the minor guilds will get LE models released for them to keep them from getting too stale.  That may just be wishful thinking on my part...

PS...many thanks to Sherwin for posting!

SFG hope that next year they would Release Four Minor Guilds next year.