Sign in to follow this  
VengeanceJay

V3: Vengeance 2018

Hey all

Id like to announce year 3 of vengeance coming in 2018! Now in previous years i've been pretty awful at monitoring the forums in the lead up and promo/sales for this event so apologies and i wanted to open with that! i will ensure I am now in this thread daily! 

Now see below :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HYPE ALERT!!

I can now announce that Vengeance (worst kept secret ever!) is happening on the 19th and 20th May 2018 at the Element Games North West Gaming Centre!!

In its third year, and learning from the last two i'm gonna bring you BIGGER, BETTER and all around more fun and a weekend to come together and celebrate our amazing community, throw some dice, no doubt watch Tim Wisch do something silly while drunk and play the game we love!!

Who's gonna bring down James Long, and gain the Vengeance title?

128 man...YEP
Even better goodie bags...YEP
Another custom resin goal...YEP
Fun events on the friday...YEP
Lots of secrets between now and the weekend....OH YEAH!!!

Tickets will be going on sale at 12noon GMT on Tuesday 28th November so be prepared (and a lot more info on that Monday!) but for now join the group and get ready for Vengeance!

Jay

ITS ALMOST TICKET TIME!!

7:30 is go time for tickets - any early payments will be refunded.

OK - important you read this thoroughly

tickets this year are £35 and MUST be made as a friends and family payment or they cannot be accepted and will be refunded.

Payment to: toptablewargaming@gmail.com

At the point the event (hopefully) hits 128 players i will post everywhere and anywhere announcing the event being sold out. People will then be added to reserves list and refunded for payments made.

Any questions PM me and i will be ready with a cuppa feeling very appreciative at you guys supporting this event yet again!!

Jay

Congrats guys. That was a ridiculously short time to sell out and still have a massive reserve list. Just shows what a great tournament you run.

Really jealous to have missed out.

31 minutes ago, BLUTAXT said:

The "The Exiles: New Alliances" will be released just on the Friday.

Will these models be allowed to be played during Vengeance?

That Is the General Release date so yes but I'm sure they have to be painted since they are Metal?

I'm painting Veteran Gutter that Friday to use fir the Big Event (:

On 18.3.2018 at 5:16 PM, Kueller said:

That Is the General Release date so yes but I'm sure they have to be painted since they are Metal?

I'm painting Veteran Gutter that Friday to use fir the Big Event (:

...lets sit down and paint together! :)