Sign in to follow this  
The Old Buzzard

the arrival of the stretch goal figures

There is an update on the kick-starter webpage that was posted on 21st Nov.

I find it difficult to understand. If I have got it right there is a long time to wait yet.   But am I really being told that the figures will not be in my house until September 2018?  That does seem a very long delay that can't be accounted for by Chinese public holidays! 

@Cole

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/dark-soulstm-the-board-game/posts/2050973

Toward the very bottom.

Uhhhhh what the hell? That's insane. I ordered this through my LGS (they did the store Kickstarter) in 2016 and I won't even be living in the same state by the time this comes out.  

Explanation is production issues? Original backers will have been waiting over 2 years to get the whole product they ordered. I'm pretty disappointed to hear about additional delays.

On 11/22/2017 at 7:14 AM, The Old Buzzard said:

There is an update on the kick-starter webpage that was posted on 21st Nov.

I find it difficult to understand. If I have got it right there is a long time to wait yet.   But am I really being told that the figures will not be in my house until September 2018?  That does seem a very long delay that can't be accounted for by Chinese public holidays! 

That is correct, New Years will only eat four weeks of time. They expect to have the bosses (which seem to all be at the next to last approval stage) ready to ship the distro hubs just after the holiday. So those get put on the boats in March. Then if it's like with the base game, the components get boxed in Europe and sent to the hubs, which I guess is the 3 month turn around on that. 

I can't change that, so I won't let it disturb me.

I hope they learn from that when it comes to RE. Because all of what already happened made me not back it. Throughout my circle I was the only one not having problems with the Core game. One arrived like 2 months ago for a friend of mine.

This for me is just an additional nail in the coffin honestly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is one of the reasons I didn’t back RE too.

Also there is a good zombie board game out there already. Unsprisingly called Zombicide. It has a good following.

What remains of our deal will turn up when it does. But this experience means I am less likely to back the next “Super exciting idea” that is offered.

i am still waiting for my base game, yet they are throwing it at people in blacky fridaywhadelseoyuknowf***you-sales.

And you are asking for stretch goals... Support isn't aswering at all again. Let me guess, another case of "not enough employees" - when they pay their staff at the same schedule they deliver their products i am not surprised at all.