Sign in to follow this  
Fisher71

Tactical Advice Against Farmers

Hey forum, I'm still kinda new to the scene but was curios what tactics or advise do you have for the fishies into farmers?? 

(Side note: what is your advice into Obulus? It has been brutal playing into him)

I'd advise Shark instead of Corsair as they should outscrum Corsair fairly easy. Keep your players spread out so they cant kill more than one player at a time. Get the goals in nice and quick :)

As a Farmers player I'd much rather see Corsair on the other side of the pitch than Shark.  Corsair I know I have a chance of out-scrumming. Shark I have difficulty even catching.  Go for 3 goals with a Shark team and just run rings around the slow and ponderous Farmers.

Agree with Shark over Corsair here. Farmers are pretty slow and need a lot of set up, so being able to spread the pitch and threaten the ball no matter where they place it forces the Farmers to reset every time they score a goal or a take out. Meanwhile, they don't have a lot of good ball control since they lack Close Control, Unpredictable Movement,  or easy ball recovery. Focus on speed and slipperiness, something like Shark, Salt, Sakana, Greyscales, oSiren, Hag would be my normal pick.

Yeah, you really don't want to pick Corsair into farmers. Corsair is a great pick into teams who can't outfight Corsair and will really struggle with the tem of 2" reach. If you drag in a farmer,  the rest of the team will follow in and take you to pound town.

Farmers are not good at holding the ball, don't have a huge amount of speed to begin with and the lack of armor anywhere allows you to almost always hit the M1" dodge on all your players. Take Shark, abuse their low DEF and inability to hold the ball and fire the goals in.