Zirenius

Blacksmiths Guild fluff - any available yet?

Good evening everybody,

just jumped on the hype train that is the Blacksmith's guild. Loving the sculpts and mechanisms.

However, I also somewhat love the lore of this game. Is there any piece(s) of lore/fluff regarding the Blacksmiths available yet? I glanced through the Season books and obviously found none. I also can't find anything on SFGs main site. I just found that some people commented on Blacksmith fluff in this sub-forum and was curious as to where the information came from. :-)

Thank you for your time and have a nice evening!

The only fluff comes from the card inserted in the starters which on one side explains their special rules (the 1 Master  - 1 Apprentice thing) and the other giving a small description from the perspective of a player. I don't remember who told the story on the card, but basically it said that during the Century Wars the Blacksmiths Guild was all-powerful as they supplied all the weapons, and they overshadowed all other Guilds in power. Therefore after the Wars ended the other Guilds forced the Blacksmiths into an arrangement that the only parties to which the Blacksmiths could sell weapons to were the other Guilds. That would be all I can remember at this time.

On 11/20/2017 at 2:00 PM, Kueller said:

Anytime (:

I finally got around to watching the video. It was very nice. Unfortunately, he skips the Blacksmiths as he "had already talked about them too much the day before". Really insightful for any other guild, though. I could not dig up a recording on the other day's workshop. Would you happen to know of any?

6 minutes ago, Zirenius said:

I finally got around to watching the video. It was very nice. Unfortunately, he skips the Blacksmiths as he "had already talked about them too much the day before". Really insightful for any other guild, though. I could not dig up a recording on the other day's workshop. Would you happen to know of any?

Will try to find one (:

On 11/24/2017 at 12:52 PM, Nhesh said:

I couldn't find any on Youtube, so I guess it would have to come from someone's private records.

I agree. I have also been searching and actually found a second filming of the workshop we have already seen above. The other one - it seems that nobody filmed and uploaded it so far...