• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!
Sign in to follow this  
ForestRambo

A new blog dedicated to the Hunters guild

12 hours ago, ForestRambo said:

Another event this weekend with my usual ten. After a very tough final against Thresher in the final, I took the win 12-0 going 4-0 and taking the first event with my Hunters. Will be writing this up for the blog soon :)

Got Ya back bro... 12-10

Congrats! Awesome read as always. The last game was great, seems lie you did excellent job positioning at the start :) Nice to see what hunters are capable of!

3 hours ago, Malritch said:

Well done!

Thanks dude :)

1 hour ago, GeroJr said:

Congrats! Awesome read as always. The last game was great, seems lie you did excellent job positioning at the start :) Nice to see what hunters are capable of!

Thanks mate, It certainly felt I was playing at a higher level then I was previously in this game. If Seenah hadn't had screwed it up dice permitting I think it could of been a even more convinging win, but dice are dice. Appreciate the kind words on my ramblings :D

2 hours ago, ForestRambo said:

I will have some time this Sunday to throw a article on the blog, does anyone have any requests you'd like to see written about? :)

Might be a tad counter-intuitive for a Hunters blog, but since you're quite knowledgeable on this Guild's mechanics, you would also be THE person to ask how to dismantle the Hunters. :P Sure, this is totally different for each Guild, but there could be some pointers, like i.e. clearing Snared or healing? When to engage on Seenah? Who are prime take-out models? Etc.

While it would help people trying to overcome their problems when facing the Guild, it's also helpful for your actual readers, the Hunter players themselves. They'll see the weak links, they see what to look out for and who to protect. They'll see what kind of tricks they can do to try and fake out certain situations.

Sounds aight?

3 minutes ago, Nykolae said:

Might be a tad counter-intuitive for a Hunters blog, but since you're quite knowledgeable on this Guild's mechanics, you would also be THE person to ask how to dismantle the Hunters. :P Sure, this is totally different for each Guild, but there could be some pointers, like i.e. clearing Snared or healing? When to engage on Seenah? Who are prime take-out models? Etc.

While it would help people trying to overcome their problems when facing the Guild, it's also helpful for your actual readers, the Hunter players themselves. They'll see the weak links, they see what to look out for and who to protect. They'll see what kind of tricks they can do to try and fake out certain situations.

Sounds aight?

Yeah this would be a interesting article for my self to write as well, thanks dude :D I'll get it done Sunday :)