Sign in to follow this  
AaronWilson.

A new blog dedicated to the Hunters Guild.

It was a good intro and seems like the Hunters really clicked for you, I love that click when you find that in a game. I'm still trying to find that, I've only played two actual games with the rules somewhat intact so I'm still learning the game though. :) 

17 minutes ago, Furnace said:

It was a good intro and seems like the Hunters really clicked for you, I love that click when you find that in a game. I'm still trying to find that, I've only played two actual games with the rules somewhat intact so I'm still learning the game though. :) 

Yeah they really have! Yeah, the game has such depth for a tight mechanical ruleset. Let me know how you get on buddy :D

@ForestRambo

All the best to you and your loved ones in 2018 sir!

I have enjoyed reading your thoughts here , on facebook, and on the blog these past months and I believe you have helped me improve my game. :) Cheers!

21 minutes ago, Malritch said:

@ForestRambo

All the best to you and your loved ones in 2018 sir!

I have enjoyed reading your thoughts here , on facebook, and on the blog these past months and I believe you have helped me improve my game. :) Cheers!

Thanks man, that's hugely rewarding to hear! I'll have to keep doing it in that case.

Today I got formally invited to the UK Masters invitational which was a real nice start to the new year.

2 minutes ago, ForestRambo said:

Today I got formally invited to the UK Masters invitational which was a real nice start to the new year.

That is excellent news man! Best of Luck at that one for sure!

Congratulations on topping.. the first of many to come I'm sure. Thanks for the game reports on the blog... always a good read.

I've been playing Masons since Christmas.. but pulled my Hunters out yesterday, blew the dust off them, and took out Blacksmiths 12-8. Seenah with 2 Bear Hug kills, a Theron kill from distance, and Fahad scores a bonus timed goal! I was quite pleased... and not as rusty as I though with them.

Cheers!

12 minutes ago, Malritch said:

Congratulations on topping.. the first of many to come I'm sure. Thanks for the game reports on the blog... always a good read.

I've been playing Masons since Christmas.. but pulled my Hunters out yesterday, blew the dust off them, and took out Blacksmiths 12-8. Seenah with 2 Bear Hug kills, a Theron kill from distance, and Fahad scores a bonus timed goal! I was quite pleased... and not as rusty as I though with them.

Cheers!

Like a boss, well done mate! Fahad goal is bonus extra swag