Sign in to follow this  
TheRaven

I'm on a horse!

GuildBall_January_articleimage04_Blacksm

Seriously.......

Dude's on a Horse......

Guild Polo spinoff confirmed?

In all seriousness that will be one epic model. I can't make out anything else. With him there should be 2 more that we still don't know about?

It looks like the other 2 "Apprentices" might be seen. On the big picture the bottom left and bottom right look like new young 'uns. It also looks like they match the bottom middle and bottom right cards that are stacked up. They both seem pretty neutral/a bit boring but we can only see very little. I'm sure they have cool identities. The guy on the horse catapults Blacksmiths up to something I'm super psyched for. 

Looks like a woman, not a man. The remaining two apprentices can be seen on the bigger art piece as well, with one of them having a bunch of horseshoes strapped onto him it’s safe to say he’s the apprentice of the knight.

4 minutes ago, Selfy said:

The third master has 23 hp, a 4 long playbook and a weird helmet.

Ok, so that's Hearth? Had me confused because Alloy is underneath Burnish. 

6 minutes ago, Selfy said:

The third master has 23 hp, a 4 long playbook and a weird helmet.

+ Edit: Since you already posted a reply...

Yeah, that's Hearth... Top row would be Burnish, [Knight], Hearth

At 18 HP for a mounted player, that sounds low, no?

Just now, Spinsane said:

At 18 HP for a mounted player, that sounds low, no?

HP is all about what you can take, not how big you are. Hence Sledge is a big girls blouse because he rolls off the pitch after taking 12 hits.

2 hours ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

Knocked down on a mounted unit demands some sort of penalty.

I’ve fallen off a horse or two in my time, aoe damage seems fair :P

Horse probably has Stoic. I would love if there are two Master models. One on Horse, one without, so after a takeout the rider becomes a model on foot.

Not going to happpen, I know. But man, that would be cool.

My predictions are somewhere along the lines of Forceful Blow. 1" Melee as well, and being able to get 2" melee on it's own if it needs to. A master with 4/1, due to being on a mount, though I guess 3/2 would still be ok.

First KD is on a 2, and I predict Swift Wind as Heroic, running over enemy models during movement, or as Character Trait, that allows this behavior during a charge. The 2nd box seems to be about the theme of Soldiers. (and an assassin)

Nice touch! I wonder if at least the theme I was going for is similiar to what it actually is. :D 

EDIT: I am all in for jousting!

I just want a horse rising model because it looks badass. I'm sure it will be balanced - perhaps faster (10"/12") but then suffering other issues (perhaps -2 TAC if not charging for example). 

I look forward to Season 5 - Cavalry edition with Honour on a horse! :) (fixes the broken leg problem!)