Snow

Union in Chains: What's going on guys?!

The Fish welcome any and all reports for Gutter, as there's still the Steamcon UK voting, if I'm not mistaken, and the Gutter matchup looks to be the one that will go down to the wire.

Harriet the Hat as an Engineer does look really cool, and definitely has my vote. I hope y'all can win her!

Dont forget games on steamcon. I hope there are enough cogs players and friends to make it happen ... i think its over when sfg anounce the Engineer's as the winner...

Okey i am wrong. Its really closed. On thursday we get the next result before the Steamcon.

I think we got +2 Games since Friday. So i think we are stil ahead 58:42.

So Come on Cogs and Friends of the Engineer's Hat. .. Do the last Goal on Steamcon. .. Bring the Girl home. ..

7 minutes ago, CaerSidis said:

Arghh why so late.? Thats sad...

I prefer to process things in batches.  It saves time.  Also I don't consider myself late.  It's their schedule that changed.  

"Remember that any games played at SteamCon UK can count towards the final reckoning."

7 minutes ago, Cleavelander said:

I prefer to process things in batches.  It saves time.  Also I don't consider myself late.  It's their schedule that changed.  

"Remember that any games played at SteamCon UK can count towards the final reckoning."

The initial information said the forums would close on november 12th and last friday they updated that to today instead, so we had enough warning and yeah, you were late. ;)

47 minutes ago, Falkman said:

The initial information said the forums would close on november 12th and last friday they updated that to today instead, so we had enough warning and yeah, you were late. ;)

Oh, I did just find that in their second blog post.  My mistake.

Well, what can we guess from the Render?

Veteran+Hat2?format=750w

1.Has a Hat, will it be Inspring Hat or some new cool Aura?

2. Has Braids, like Quistis used to have, well at least Velocity has some. Maybe Ballistas new Appretince? (She Warmed up (and reminded) his old hearth and what's on the stake if Pin Vice completly takes over the Guild.

3. Same Belt as Harry used to have even Molotov is still there. Weird Thing with Cog Symbol on it, reminds me of Remote Mines. (Think of Trap Markers except for Burning or Damage and Snared).

4. Same Old Wrench. 2" Melee?

5. Mechanical Arm, surely Mechanika.

6. Shorts. Charmed [Engineers] ?

7. Proper Shoes. Light Footed Character Trait.

And why not just Guess here Stats, If I'm right I might should apply to SFG. ;)

6/8" MOV 5 TAC 4/6" KICK 4+ DEF 1 ARM 2/4 INF 

My guesses would be,

1some kind of hat aura. Inspiring would be nice but not a sure thing.

2 molotov would be amazing

3 2 inch melee please

4 mechanika. If not I'll drop engineers for life. Not really but come on you can't do that to us.

5 some new character play or trait related to mechanical or football.

6 stats 5/7 mov 5 tac 3/6 kick 5 Def 0 arm 2/4 inf

I would bet that somehow a "different take" on the Hat will be the focus. Given that the pre-errata Hat has the "go crazy" ability, and the fluff story had Harry lose his flashy temper after being beaten up, I suspect she could be "mad as a hatter", and have some form of Fury type abilities. Could even be a 0/2, 2' melee range furious charge / beserk type, like Windle / Seenah, could more likely be a 2/4 2' melee with cut self to get angry like Pre-rata Harry. Either way, I'd expect less pushes, and instead some momentus damage. 2/6 kick and tac 5-6.

This would give us access to 2 different Harrys, inspiring Hat, and Mad as a Hatter, each one doing a different thing and a different playstyle, and the latter FINALLY plugging the momentus damage hole the engineers guild has.

Just my 2c. I have no inside knowledge at all.