• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Sign in to follow this  
dafruk

Festive Balls III - 10 Dec 2017 Bristol (BIG)

https://www.facebook.com/events/147287242555901??ti=ia

thats right sports fans, it’s that time again, for the third year running BIG is hosting festive balls and its on Sunday 10th December.

Tickets available £10 to PayPal address per the link above it will be standard 16 player, 4 round event with all the usual prizes and whatnot.

what better way to start the run into the festive season than to push some toys around in the company of 15 other guildball-aholics.

The 16 slots have gone, I'd appreciate if any players who know what guild they're going to play could go and comment over on Facebook or here, so I can start populating out Longshanks.

Also if you've not used longshanks it's possible for registered players to input their own scores after the games so it's worth you all getting signed up so that I have to put in even less effort on the day!

For tomorrow registration starts at 10, games at 10:30. BIG is not open before this so you’ll be stood in the cold unless jim is very kind. I’d recommend not turning up too early as it’s been chilly here the last few days.

Snow interrupted play for a few of our players so we ended up with only 10 in attendance. 

The team mix was 3 union, 2 Blacksmiths, fish, masons, farmers, engineers & morticians. 

The fish player managed to throw the pair down in round 2 so we were done after 3 rounds with the unexpected winner of Thresher Farmers.  Who knew that was a thing!

Next event - not fixed a date as yet due to personal commitments in Feb but hopefully Feb/March time for another 4 round 1 dayer.

For locals to the SW Ross Tully is probably next up in Jan/Feb running down Portsmouth way.