Sign in to follow this  
Egghead

Game & miniature storage ideas...

Hey gang,

Lots of people have brought up ideas for storing the complete game and all the miniatures in one single container. I went back and skimmed the comments section of the Kickstarter page and some of the ideas tossed around were:

• A box resembling an in-game item box (complete with save room music)
  • A metal Umbrella attache case with the green & blue double helix spirals
  • A silver rifle case marked with Umbrella logos, interior storage for the game and foam trays for the minis
  • A giant "handgun bullets" box resembling the old game art

So, what ideas do you have to store the game, add ons & miniatures?

This is a great place to share designs and ideas, and come next year we can start sharing photos of our storage solutions. Cheers...

For my Descent Core game and expansions I got some foamcore and created box inlays. Only problem was that during transportation things would fly around in the box. My buddy was very happy to buy them off of me for his own Descent collection and now I am using the original inlays and carry the cardboard pieces in ziplock bags, the cards in an old box of After Eight chocolates and the miniatures in a generously big ziplock bag that I fill with additional fluffy filling material that usually comes with my retail orders.

I am looking forward to some of these custom carry cases but will probably just use the original box to store everything on a shelf and my weird recycled trash solution to carry the parts to the gaming group :D 

30 minutes ago, Flohsors Redfield said:

For my Descent Core game and expansions I got some foamcore and created box inlays. Only problem was that during transportation things would fly around in the box. My buddy was very happy to buy them off of me for his own Descent collection and now I am using the original inlays and carry the cardboard pieces in ziplock bags, the cards in an old box of After Eight chocolates and the miniatures in a generously big ziplock bag that I fill with additional fluffy filling material that usually comes with my retail orders.

I am looking forward to some of these custom carry cases but will probably just use the original box to store everything on a shelf and my weird recycled trash solution to carry the parts to the gaming group :D 

My best friend owns all the Decent minis I've been painting on my channel, and he came up with a similar solution, but one piece. He found this cool big plastic box, that had like hanging file folders he could put the scenario sheets and board tiles in, a space for the books, and then all the drawers in it, like a tacklebox, he lined with foam and stores the minis in. He has every expansion and Lieutenant pack, and can fit it all in this one big, huge plastic briefcase/tacklebox hybrid thingie.