Sign in to follow this  
Larhendiel

Dark Harvest

It is only 9:10am, they’ve probably not gotten through coffee yet :)

I want it mostly for a ghost pirate (which screams Scooby Doo to me), and the kind of touchingly tragic greyscales one. 

It includes the stat cards for the following players: Thresher, Blackheart, Coin, Ghast, Snakeskin, and for some reason, Salt.

Got mine ordered.  Can't wait.  Love both the Thresher and Blackheart models.  The Salt one is tragically fantastic.  I definitely think they could have done more with Snakeskin and Ghast though. 

Just now, Newbreed said:

Got mine ordered.  Can't wait.  Love both the Thresher and Blackheart models.  The Salt one is tragically fantastic.  I definitely think they could have done more with Snakeskin and Ghast though. 

Also I am building my Union, seriously debating making them ghost themed.

I'm getting it solely for the two month prereleased thresher. I like the sculpt and using the tombstones as harvest markers. Now i have to make my farmers zombies.

Got my first game with zombie Thresher today - top of turn 2, Bushel takes out Lucky who'd been left on 1 HP by her and Thresher T1, charge Pintpot to :>>: and :T:, getting into 8" of the goal, score, dodge 4" closer so in tap-in range. He kicks ball back out to Pintpot, moves Mash to the centre to support Esters. Thresher charges Pintpot: :2: & They Ain't Tough,  :T:, :KD: then kicks to Bushel who taps in a snap shot. Thresher dies to his entire team pounding on him, but so worth it for 10 points in back-to-back activations. Thresher is definitely the captain Bushel needs, I've got nothing out of her with Grange.