Arcnode

Show your colours: butchers colour scheme inspiration required!

Hey all,

I am hoping some of you could share your butchers colour schemes with me? I'm am wondering how they look in alternative colours. Hoping for a bit of inspiration to get painting the team!

Thanks 😁

Wow that Tend' base is scary !!!

Most of the time I don't like to stick with the "cover of the box" scheme, but I might make an exception for the butchers, I really like red, and on top of that it fits them well

13 hours ago, Mezawockee said:

Not mine, but I saw those one on FB, I like the scheme and the painting is super clean too

https://ofmiceandminiatures.deviantart.com/

I posted this a similar question on the fb guild ball supporters group and that link was posted. Very interesting in bright colours, didn't think it would work but it really does!

11 hours ago, Malritch said:

Think mine are pretty traditional.... did manage a bit of inspiration on Tenderiser's base... ;) 

XZXY6lI.jpg?2

vfRLXpG.jpg

😂 that poor striker never saw tenderiser coming!

Very nice work. I like them a lot more than the studio ones. A deep blood red and lots of it fits very nicely!

Paint 'em up! You only get better with practice is what they've been telling me... and slowly I progress a little at a time. I agree though... lots of good painters here... if you haven't looked in the "Display Cabinet" portion of the message boards you should find lots of inspiration there too! :)