For a first topic in the Resident Evil 2 board game Forum, I thought it would be good to hear what kind of ideas or wish lists everyone has for the campaign.  There's about 2 weeks left of the kickstarter, so there's a lot of opportunity to unlock more goals or add-ons.  We're close to reaching the social goal, if we can reach 6500 backers.  I still think it's possible, with enough backers sharing and spreading the word about it.  The quality of Steamforged Games' board games has been quite impressive.  I backed and received the Dark Souls board game core game and was impressed with the miniatures and gameplay.

What about Resident Evil 2 the Board game are you most looking forward to?  What do you wish to see as a stretch goal?

I'm looking forward to mainly re-playing the entire RE2 scenario in board game form. Stretch goals so far are fine, however I wouldn't say no to a replica G-virus sample, even a small sized one that is a Key Chain. Or even a replica of the RPD badge. That's just my thoughts so far anyway.

Already have the lab, factory and sewers in 3D here.
About the streets, I search for modular tiles with squares in resin. 
I'll realize the RPD with the dungeon of doom of Dwaren Forge and some other sets I have too.
I just need to buy a little more 3D modern furniture this winter so it's okay.

@Flohsors Redfield What kind of replacement have you got in mind? If you mean actual physical ones, I can't help with that. 3D versions I could add those to my own list of things to do and make a few, wouldn't be too much of a problem...although I say that now xD

A little late to the topic, here :), but the stretch goal I most wanted to see that wasn't added was pretty much just an alt sculpt of Ada as she appeared in Umbrella Chronicles, all bandaged up (after splitting from Leon).

As for what I'm looking forward to most... This is my first kickstarter project I have ever backed. I'm not even much of a board game person, but I saw a lot of potential with this, and Resident Evil is once of my favorite franchises. It looks like it has transferred over very well to board game form. I'm really hoping for a scenario where we have to escape the lab before it self-destructs. I always loved that part of RE2, but also when you have to escape the same lab in Outbreak. I'm wondering how all this will play out in the board game.

Outbreak is pretty much my favorite of the series, and I'm almost getting a sort of Outbreak vibe from a lot of this board game. The fact that it is 4 players, with many different characters to play as, each with their own abilities, etc. I am so happy that Birkin and Irons were unlocked, they sound so interesting!

Outbreak will always have a special place in my heart. Lots of fond memories there :)

I am sure every Outbreak fan will agree that a File#3 has been long overdue... maybe SFG can make it become reality one day. The core is there now and I can't wait to finally actually play!

Outbreak File #3 is indeed long overdue. The Outbreak games were ahead of their time IMO, now every games are online its the time to release those games! I find the outbreak game to be so much better online games than the later ones (RE5 / RE6 / Umbrella Corps / ...)

Yes! I would love an Outbreak expansion or standalone game. There are so many characters, it would be amazing. I feel like each Scenario would work so well as a single session for this board game.

Outbreak was the first online game I ever played. Old-school-RE with multiplayer is pretty much everything I ever wanted! I'd love a remaster or port with better matchmaking, but I think that's unlikely. If they ever did a file 3, I feel like it would still not be the same. I enjoy subtle nods to that series though, like that reference to Alyssa in RE7.

I was also one of those weirdos that liked Operation Raccoon City. The gameplay was real rough.... I wish they'd made that better. But I really liked that game's rendition of the events of RE2 and 3.

Anyways, whoops. Didn't mean to go that off-topic :)

Everything RE related may not be off-topic :P I enjoyed Operation Raccoon too ... but only for the references of RE2 and RE3 to be honest. Seeing that sweet William in HD and shooting at him was great fun haha Same for the Nemesis encounters. But this game is nowhere close to the feels of the Outbreak games.