• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  

For a first topic in the Resident Evil 2 board game Forum, I thought it would be good to hear what kind of ideas or wish lists everyone has for the campaign.  There's about 2 weeks left of the kickstarter, so there's a lot of opportunity to unlock more goals or add-ons.  We're close to reaching the social goal, if we can reach 6500 backers.  I still think it's possible, with enough backers sharing and spreading the word about it.  The quality of Steamforged Games' board games has been quite impressive.  I backed and received the Dark Souls board game core game and was impressed with the miniatures and gameplay.

What about Resident Evil 2 the Board game are you most looking forward to?  What do you wish to see as a stretch goal?

I'm looking forward to mainly re-playing the entire RE2 scenario in board game form. Stretch goals so far are fine, however I wouldn't say no to a replica G-virus sample, even a small sized one that is a Key Chain. Or even a replica of the RPD badge. That's just my thoughts so far anyway.

Already have the lab, factory and sewers in 3D here.
About the streets, I search for modular tiles with squares in resin. 
I'll realize the RPD with the dungeon of doom of Dwaren Forge and some other sets I have too.
I just need to buy a little more 3D modern furniture this winter so it's okay.