Hall Of Legends

Legendary Plays Interview with Alex Botts on The Union

This week I managed to get an interview with Strictly the Worst Guild Ball Podcast's own Alex Botts.  We discussed his Union, the team that he took to the Guild Ball World Team Championship.  He's pretty good at Guild Ball and threw some light on the dark world that is, Rage led Union.

http://www.halloflegends.co.uk/2017/10/legendary-plays-with-alex-botts-on.html

let me know what you think!

regards

Mr Hall

1 hour ago, kryzak said:

Great interview! I love that it's not a podcast or video and I can just read it. 

Thankyou :)

I enjoy doing them too, as they're not as time consuming for me or the interviewee, they're easy to take in, and if you miss something you can always just go back and read it again!

I've just started adding in photos too, and I think that adds a nice touch you don't get on a podcast.  (Not that I dislike podcasts, I love them!)

Regards

Mr Hall

6 hours ago, kryzak said:

Great interview! I love that it's not a podcast or video and I can just read it. 

Seconded, great read especially from someone who has invested in getting the rest of the Union models for the complete line-up.

6 hours ago, kryzak said:

I agree with this sentiment. While I do enjoy podcasts & video as well... I do appreciated the written word. (Much easier to sneak a peek at it whilst working :P )

2 hours ago, Rendorin said:

Seconded, great read especially from someone who has invested in getting the rest of the Union models for the complete line-up.

1 hour ago, Malritch said:

I agree with this sentiment. While I do enjoy podcasts & video as well... I do appreciated the written word. (Much easier to sneak a peek at it whilst working :P )

Thanks guys :P

ill admit, I'm partial for a sneaky read at work too 😉