Sign in to follow this  
DasLeo

Fallow?!

So with the majority of spoilers concerning the Blacksmiths nowadays, is there any inkling when we will learn something more about the last remaining Farmer model other than artwork and a name?

19 minutes ago, R.J.Dio said:

when and where the Steamcon wil be?

Steamcon UK is on the 17th-19th of November in Manchester. All the details are on the website.

Thanks

I will wait for an official message for the pre release of the new farmers

In that case i will offer some profit to anyone who is  willing to buy a box for me !

?format=750w

This Scout Report spoiler was on August 1. Since then we've had Ploughman and 2 new Blacksmiths revealed (and another one spoiled through a similar cropped image).

I'm a little worried about the old lady: has she got lost on the way, has she forgotten where she was heading to... ? :(  

4 hours ago, Sid said:

?format=750w

This Scout Report spoiler was on August 1. Since then we've had Ploughman and 2 new Blacksmiths revealed (and another one spoiled through a similar cropped image).

I'm a little worried about the old lady: has she got lost on the way, has she forgotten where she was heading to... ? :(  

It's definitely possible that she'll not be seen until the box comes out - have to be some surprises right?