Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Grenoir's New Guilds

Just finished a commission, painting the new Blacksmiths box, and decided I needed to get round to finding a new host for my images.  So, below, are team shots for the newer teams not seen since Photobucket started charging loads, plus a few of my older team shots for prosperity :)

Blacksmiths

hufT8Al.jpg

Farmers

I9XxE1m.jpg

Hunters

SeeVrBK.jpg

3 hours ago, Zerachial said:

@Grenoir I really like those. Where did you get the tree you're using for the Hunters' goal?

It was a 3d print that I got from an online shop via eBay.  Pretty sure Steamforged requested they stop though, as they all disappeared very soon afterwards.  Got a Mason and Brewers goal too, and all the team logos were exact copies, so not surprised.

Very nice looking team. Is that one of those wyrd base inserts you used as a base for that goal? That is one amazing goal btw. 

I just got this one and one other for a Ratcatchers goal, so was happy with the price for that (probably wouldn't choose them to base a whole team though!).  The base itself is nice - sharp detail, and small details too.  The scale of bricks in the wall wouldn't match anything else I've seen with regards Masons Guild scenery but on it's own like this it works well with the model's scale.

It's a cool find actually to make goals out of them because they do look good especially with the fist you put there, it gives a very nice starting point for a goal. Very cool idea and good execution. :)