Beardminis

Smoke Vs Ferrite: Don’t Touch The Beard 7!

These are the only battle reports I have watched that I don't get bored with about half way through. I think your editing is great and I think you have it set at the ideal pace for miniatures. I wanted to do battle reports but don't have the dedication to editing you must have. Great work.

8 hours ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

These are the only battle reports I have watched that I don't get bored with about half way through. I think your editing is great and I think you have it set at the ideal pace for miniatures. I wanted to do battle reports but don't have the dedication to editing you must have. Great work.

Thank you! It’s early and your username made me panic that I’d been suspended somehow! :P

all being well episode 8 will release today, subscribe to be notified immediately when :D 

58 minutes ago, Spiritual_exorcist said:

I'm going to weigh in after digesting and playing a bit.

1) These cards might be about balance, but if SFG wants players to get behind them they need to be exciting as well. 

2) Cards granting extra VPs are lazy design, they'll create gotcha moments and lead to negative play experiences. They aren't fun.

I think you have posted in the wrong thread. 

I have also a sneaking suspicion that I agree with you.

"Complexity for its own sake"

This was a fantastic game, it really swung both ways with some healthy dice rolling on both sides.

The only thing I would say is - when oKat came back I don't think he should of been burning. His card says he receives the burning condition in the End Phase.