Intergalactic Slacks

Slacks gone metal, moving beyond Kick Off

On 10/30/2017 at 10:44 AM, Intergalactic Slacks said:

Two more Hunters "mostly done" for this week.  Happy with Egret's hair, but not her eyes.  And her hands were better positioned and glued cleaner, but then broke off after priming.  Zarola had my best pin where she needed it for the right arm, but them I made a bad choice thinking I could pin the left and drilled through/off the attach point (ugly blob of greenstuff holding arm in place not photographed).  Just going to keep learning from each one, and focus on making improvements on the next project.  If the bases were painted that would be the season II 8, but Skatha and crew should be arriving today.

k9ZB8pE.jpg

This may very well be your best one thus far. She looks really good.

16 minutes ago, Intergalactic Slacks said:

I've made some progress in adding to the bases, will need to get a new team shot together to show that off.  But, I'd rather share two more painted Hunters.  A quick job on Snow to break up the much longer time I put into vHearne.

K6QHE4o.jpglzanocV.jpg

WTF. Are you even the same guy!?!? Looking dope man. Excellent work.

7 hours ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

WTF. Are you even the same guy!?!? Looking dope man. Excellent work.

Thanks, you guys keep putting up lots to inspire me to keep working at this. Now if only I could put in the time and get better at the game. 

A bit base basing work to do, and I've got a full roster of 12 Hunters done!  I'm not sure what I was thinking with the purple on Skatha, but she can stand out a bit.  Now, do I bother putting together the Minx I picked up to use in the sort term before vMinx and Falconers drop?

iPuXrD3.jpg

SiC9v0n.jpg

That purple is really nice, adds an eye catching cold splash to the warm colours. I might’ve used it on her hair tips as well, to balance it, but that’s a personal thing. 

They look great!