Malritch

Malritch's Mess: Progression? Thread.

Brewers were my latest challenge. What a fun bunch to paint... and have them done in time for my daughter's boyfriend to give them a whirl out in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada next weekend @ the Cold as Balls II tourney. I may get some single shots up... but here is the team photo for now.

GI7MCj5.jpg

Better shot of the Drunken Brew-ha-ha Bunch... that made an appearance at the Cold as Balls II tourney in Saskatoon, SK, Canada last weekend. Definitely feel I had a bit of painting & basing progress with this guild for sure

lkL149K.jpg

3rrKplE.jpg

hQtGH4M.jpg

tybxBdI.jpg

goYYdSe.jpg

3DoHRQJ.jpg

sMXzDYW.jpg

L5ZfN27.jpg

7ztsBlz.jpg

8rmTy3M.jpg

LZZVP6E.jpg

9ck3SXc.jpg

tsPLSAT.jpg

5R7cU1B.jpg

EspOgjl.jpg

02ORuhd.jpg

j2nwTAO.jpg

WA69RrV.jpg

6BdZQWw.jpg

vzw1G2b.jpg

JCCiM9L.jpg

1eKNo63.jpg

Ssenu6V.jpg

DgKoNgc.jpg

WvArcT5.jpg

LNn98Jr.jpg

Have been playing more, painting less... I guess that is a good thing. :P Finished up running a league where we got "Lucky" and played in Calgary, Alberta, Canada at a Tournament at the Ogre's Den (West Canadian Nationals will be held there in August!)... so naturally I needed a goal post for that!

SoUjoQL.jpg

fzqiM4n.jpg

x9cktyf.jpg

So...now that it is finally nice out... I ventured into priming by spraying...and pre-shading. Seemed like the next thing to progress into. Old Father's Harvest is on the table now. The Barrier is complete! (I know...I know... I just love me some terrain... LOL)

ngklrxL.jpg

fAWpuu7.jpg

Yl1wSRi.jpg

Finished up the Old Father's Harvest box. The straw hat and old dirty hanky crew, as I like to call them. I need to work on mold lines better. Some areas I feel improvement in, others not so much. I continue to be pleased with the overall progress made in the 8 months I have been painting and doing crafty bits.

I think they look OK from 4' away... and that is cool with me! Cheers!

PPgwRfU.jpg

f1ivFuD.jpg

uIlkYkk.jpg

kJOYWhS.jpg

dwZyNV5.jpg

AbpSqYn.jpg

XrO6uuW.jpg

OyXAZbv.jpg

IgPuUMr.jpg

1PCzcJf.jpg

BOK0hYs.jpg

PqsiMre.jpg