Pending Forum Suspension

Crowding Out: Guild Indentites First Impressions

Hey all I have been kicking around the idea of a blog for a while and finally bit the bullet. Here is the link to my first article. Feedback would be super appreciated!

https://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Guild-Ball-Guild-Identites-First-Impressions

Very helpful @Pending Forum Suspension!  I didn't have time to read through the identities until now and this was a super good primer.  Can't agree enough about Hunters.  It's like a secret joke that the designers have about making Hunters as hard to play as possible. 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I am going to make Monday's my normal posting day as I don't work weekends and it gives me time to write and hopefully edit more thoroughly. Match up Analysis won the poll. I am going to start on these but want to wait for the 3 GICs to all be revealed in case there is some crazy nonsense that shakes stuff up. If we really do get the second set of GICs tomorrow like has been hinted then I will write up on those. If we don't get them I'll put up something on the most recent errata and possibly some individual model Analysis for models that got buffed and where I'd run them compared to their old cards.