Sign in to follow this  
Pending Forum Suspension

Future of Gutter's sculpt

So I bought a 3 man starter the other day and was missing an arm for Gutter. I emailed support and they weren't sure what peice I was talking about so they just sent me the whole thing.

The original I bought was on the small side but it is common knowledge that the scale changed around season 2. What I was surprised to see was that the replacement was the same size. This makes sense since there hasn't been a good reason to change the mold. There is the chance that they've scaled her up and I got an old one but that seems odd.

My thoery based on this is that when we see the future plastic versions of Decimate and Gutter we will see the alt sculpts we saw a while back. If Steam Forged needs to make new molds anyway for the plastic and those posts are to scale then why bother resizing? Why bother teasing the scuplts?

Now this isn't water tight which is why I'm calling it a theory. Others have probably suspected the same thing. I just started thinking about it as I was painting. What do you all think? Will they move to the new sculpts in plastic? Is it a one off for that tournament? Will we see them as LEs later on?

I'll be surprised if that's the case as those were specifically Sothecian Sculpts for non-Sothecian players.  I certainly hope they don't do that; Gutter's regular weapon looks silly enough.  She doesn't need those ridiculous dagger-whips.

Steamforged said a the British Champs that the alt sculpt Union are coming next year but I was hoping Gutter and Decimate will be the SteamCon LE show miniatures.