Atras

PAX Unplugged vs SteamCon UK

I see that Steamforged is listed as an exhibitor for PAX Unplugged, but it seems to be on the same weekend as SteamCon UK.  Does this mean that PAX Unplugged gets the shaft (honestly, that's reasonable), or will there be some fancy news overlap between the two places?  Since I'll be at PAX Unplugged, I'm hoping for the latter.

Tricky one for Matt & Rich, that. Do they both go to one, or split up? Almost gotta be Steamcon UK over PAX, despite it being the first Unplugged and a pretty big brand, cos not being at your own Con for your own company might piss off a lot of people attending.

Don't know what there wold be in the way of news at PAX, would expect Steamcon to be home for that sort of thing.
Steamforged will be there on the expo floor and holding demos across the game lines

There will also be open play guild ball running all weekend and a 32 seat tournament being held on Saturday.

During the day Saturday there will be a local pundit run tournament. Sized for 32, and hopefully we fill it. 

There will be open Guild Ball gaming all weekend, and well into the night. Open tables will be open until midnight on Saturday.