Granite's trait Between a Rock and... states:

Once per turn, when an other friendly model within this aura suffers damage from an enemy Attack or Play, after the Attack or Play is resolved, this model may make a Jog.

When is a play considered to be resolved?  For example, some sustained character plays such as Minefield and Feel My Pain deal damage after they are first used and their effects don't end until the end of turn.  When, if ever, do these plays trigger Between a Rock?

Legendary Plays, such as Chemical Shower and Exsanguinate, last until the end of turn (afaik only Rigor Mortis doesn't).  Are these ever resolved for the purpose of Between a Rock?

Similarly, heroic plays such as Stave's Explosive Barrel, last all turn.  Is the damage from Explosive Barrel, which resolved previously, or Lob Barrel which just resolved?

The Forceful Blow trait deals 3 damage on the charge.  In  an Honor vs Hammer match, Honor's Mallet charges Hammer's Brick selecting 1 damage, which is prevented by Tough Hide but triggers Forceful Blow.  Does this trigger Hammer's Granite's Between a Rock?

Chemical Shower and and Exsanguinate both cause immediate damage. Exsanguinate has no effect after the initial damage, Chemical Shower inflicts poison after the initial damage, but does not do damage. The Play is resolved once the effects are resolved; i.e. damage is suffered, and poison AOEs positioned. The text of Rigor Mortis is actually an S1 holdover, and is unnecessary. 

If Stave use Explosive Barrel, the Lob Barrel inflicts damage. Once Lob Barrel is resolved, Granite may make her Jog.

Forceful Blow; Yes, the damage is inflicted as part of an Attack. 

Feel My Pain, Granite can move if damage is inflicted. 

Minefield is an interesting one, checking for now. 

I think someone of the Lawyer's Guild will be needed to answer this one perfectly, but I'll give my thoughts on the issue.

I agree, some plays are effects that last until the end of turn, so it's hard to decide when Granite's trait activates in the turn. In my opinion, since the play is basically sustained until end of turn, I'd say that the trait triggers after the resolving of damage.

For example: A Mason character makes an Advance into Ballista's Minefield. On the entry point of the aura, Minefield's damage is triggered and the Mason receives 4 damage, after which the Mason character furthers his Advance. If this Mason, at this particular entry point, is within 4" of Granite, (in my opinion) her trait should activate, as "an other friendly model within this aura suffers damage from an enemy Attack or Play".

On another note, I'm curious about the Forceful Blow example. Forceful Blow states "During a Charge, in addition to one or more Playbook damage results, the targeted enemy model suffers a [2"] Push directly away from this model and [2] DMG." You mention that Forceful Blow still triggers, even after Tough Hide's prevention of 1 damage. Isn't it so that, whenever Tough Hide nullifies damage, it basically wholly nullifies the Attack? As with Close Control and a Tackle, or Sturdy and a Knock Down? So, basically, what I'm saying is: you're actually doing 0 damage, so there is no Playbook damage result. Why should Forceful Blow trigger?

A playbook damage result is selected, so Forceful Blow is triggered.  Unlike generating momentum which requires the playbook result to have an effect, Forceful only requires it to be selected.

19 minutes ago, MechMage said:

A playbook damage result is selected, so Forceful Blow is triggered.  Unlike generating momentum which requires the playbook result to have an effect, Forceful only requires it to be selected.

Ah! Good to know! I guess I've been playing that one wrong since the start then! :P Thanks!