Fujin

Snakeskin legit

Started playing Union, single captain/mascot (Blackheart/Snek) because I'm super stubborn about fighting the bandwagon. Dropped a few games into a mate who's sunk himself into vRage. Last night I tried Blackheart, Coin, Harry, Decimate, Mist, Snakeskin into vRage, Strongbox, Harry, A&G, Minx, Mist.

Just felt the need to say - Snakeskin legit. Tanked fools for days. On Blackhearts LP for +DEF turn she was absolutely magnificent. Taking vRage to the face - no problem. Poked and Poisoned Greede to death. Wasn't till after the game that I realised I hadn't read the card properly and that she also has Shadowlike.

Anyone else had some great experiences with her that they'd like to share? Any thoughts about who to drop her into?

I used snakeskin the other night to kill the ball against a Pin Vice roster. I could have done things differently but it worked out well enough. I'm mostly just practicing right now as I'm new to Blackheart...and really union in general.

I've had too many good time with Snakeskin to recall. Some turns you just need to load her up and let her dance.

Untitled.png

I'm new to Union but long term player.  Snakeskin is currently my go to bunker for the ball in my Blackheart team.  That 6+ def on his legendary turn against males and the option of Clone is just massive.

with Blackhearts ability to pull the ball off her after she has activated. It makes it even better to dangle her just in reach of enemies.

but then I'm new to this Union and also steering clear of v.Rage & S.Brosket for now!

Snakeskin is the bane of my existence as a Fish player. So many activations wasted to deal with her while Rage chops everyone up. Got to the point that I often deploy Siren near her end so that I can have someone ping off clone and then pray to Cthulhu that Siren can force a seduce.

It's all been said above, but she's my MVP right now. She's got so much good tech in an underestimated package. She can fight, dance, score, and kill the ball. Fighting is her weakest aspect, and I rarely use it. 

You ran my preferred 6 and I will use them in almost every matchup. Absolutely love that team's ability to spread the field and switch the field. Snakeskin is to useful as a 2nd striker and ball killer that she has to be included in all but the most fight oriented of teams.

This thread makes me happy, given how much I like Snakeskin's model (though as a Brisket/Meathook fan from season 1, I hate her fluff :).

Sadly my last experience with Snakeskin was the terrible realization that neither Seenah nor Fahad (but more Seenah) is male...

I'm just starting with sBrisket in an escalation league (mostly play Fish, but trying something new against the newer players) and I ran Snakeskin last night. By the end of the game, I was very pleasantly surprised, having tried Snakeskin a few times before and being underwhelmed. She seems super flexible with the ability to retrieve the ball, fight, generate momentum, and tank with good positioning against male models. It seems to me that she fits super naturally with Brisket and Blackheart, since they can get the ball off of her whenever they want, so you don't have to worry as much about killing the ball. I don't know if I'd bring her in a non-Union roster, but I'm excited to try her a few more times :)