Ojanpohja

What is and what is not included in the stretch goal set?

Does anyone know as I'm unclear about what is actually included in the stretch goal set and what is not. To me it seems that the add-ons that are now available in the backerkit don't really match the stretch goal rewards in the original campaign, so are they even extra on top of that?

Let me recap everything, so we have it in one place. This is what's included in your kickstarter package:

5vB4TW5.jpg

The first column is the core game and column 2 & 3 is what you will get in october. PLUS Solaire of Astora and the metal Aggro Token!

That's a whole lot of stuff right there you allready paid for! :lol:
Any additional expansion will cost extra and these are what you could order via backerkit:

• Mega Boss Vordt of the Boreal Valley
  • Mega Boss Old Iron King
  • Mega Boss Asylum Demon
  • Mega Boss The Four Kings
  • Mega Boss The Guardian Dragon
  • Mega Boss Black Dragon Kalameet
  • Mega Boss The Gaping Dragon
  • Double Sided Gaming Tiles Expansion
  • Darkroot Basin Expansion (containing Sif, Artorias and 6 different Darkroot Basin Enemies)

Also, there are as of now 3 retailer exclusive expansions you can only get from a retailer:

• Mega Boss Executioner's Chariot
  • Mega Boss Last Giant
  • Mega Boss Manus, Father of the Abyss

Edited by SirDregan
updated solaire and aggro coin

8 hours ago, SirDregan said:

Let me recap everything, so we have it in one place. This is what's included in your kickstarter package:

Thank you. this clarifies is nicely and I can now confirm my backerkit.

So let me understand this please, all these extras will be included for free if you pledged on kickstarter?

How can the rest of us (me for example :P ) get these items if we missed the kickstarter campaign?

It was supposed to be 25th Octoberish in UK/Europe but they've just sent an update saying this is delayed. Understandable but it was linked with the good news that the alt armour sets are being resculpted so they are holding legendary weapons. 

I liked the emote poses for the most parts but there were too many repeats and I'd prefer to see them holding weapons. 

I’ve read a post two days ago on the Dark Souls subreddit where a user posted a planned release date for the expansions, along with retail prices. I don’t know where the user got those dates (though the OP seems to be quoting an official SFG report) and they are most likely to be changed due to recent delays of wave 2, but in the post they said that the 4 kings megaboss expansion won’t be part of the wave 2 because of increased production costs. It will only be available at retail later and during cons and expos where SFG is attending.

WHAAAAAT??? I pledged the additional £ 28 and compiled the backer kit (or whatever they used, I cant remember now) to get the 4 kings megaboss expansion along with all the stretch goals. I haven’t heard or received any mail by SFG addressing this issue. Do I have to change my backer kit (or whatever) to receive another expansion? Yet again, WTF??? I wanted the 4 kings so badly and now I have to pick something else?

BTW, on that post they said that stretch goals would be shipped with the expansion(s) we chose in a single shipment, so even if all the stretch goals would be finished and ready for shipping in, say, February 2018, who also chose the Gaping Dragon megaboss expansion, would have to wait until July for the expansion to be ready for shipping, because that’s the estimated delivery time for Gaping Dragon. June for Kalameet. April for the old Iron King and the Darkroot Basin.

But, as I said, those dates are likely to change. I’m expecting - at least - a 6 months delay on those dates.

But my question on the 4 kings expansion stands. Have you received word about it? Did I miss something? Moreover, the blog on this site is all about Resident Evil and Guild Ball Season 3 now. Dark Souls is an “old” project, even though it’s been marred by mistranslations, misprints, changed production plans and delays all over the place. I received the core game just a couple of weeks ago, I’ll be receiving the correctly translated cards in late November / early December if all goes well. I’m in no hurry to get all the other content, but I’ll be glad if someone fro SFG could come out with some clear and hopefully definitive plans for the coming months.

Here is the link to that subreddit post: Expansions and other stretch goals

i think you're mixing up wave 2 and retail release. it's my understanding that those timelines are separate and distinct from one another. wave 2 will ship and everything you ordered will ship with wave 2. the further releases are for the retail market. this way backers get everything early, as was intended. also, i think 4 kings just won't be available for retail due to productions costs, but it will be available only on the SFG online store.