ebrackin

Dark Souls Complete - Finished Painting

Below are my painted miniatures from the Dark Souls board Game.  This was a fun project!  I hope to have captured them as close to game as possible, with maybe a hint of artistic flare.  Thanks for looking!

Dark Souls Miniatures-031.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-033.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-032.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-035.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-036.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-037.jpg

Dark Souls Miniatures-038.jpg

I can't seem to be able to upload all of my images so I will have to wait to get the rest of these goodies uploaded!

These look great, I can't wait to see close up pics of the bigger fellas but going on what I can see from the other models you've done so far I'm sure they'll look superb. I applaud you for keeping a high level over so many models, not an easy thing to do at all. 

Thanks Anphiarus and Malritch!

I am trying to get the rest of the images uploaded but the media section says I only have .03MB of space left?  I have never run across this in a forum before so I am unsure how to attach the rest of the images.  Very strange I must say.

I think this forum has restrictions on the space available per user. I notice most folks using 3rd party image hosting and just linking to the forums here.

It's quite common in my experience for miniatures forums to limit space per person - if everyone started uploading their pictures directly in whatever resolution they chose, the hosting space would be swamped with them all very quickly.

As was said, third party hosting is the way to go. I personally use imgur, but there are a lot of choices out there.