Sign in to follow this  
Larhendiel

Mystery box!

Ah well, individual models still available at other retailers at the moment ... a good excuse to order the last one I need to complete morticians. Just in case they go out of stock everywhere soon!

32 minutes ago, Riozaki said:

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE MYSTERY BOX IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was super bummed too. I guess when they say "limited" they mean "We've got ten in the warehouse. Good luck."

And seeing this, I'm pretty sure the Blacksmiths Guild is going to be limited to the first three customers at GenCon.

6 hours ago, Bear said:

Yeah, I was super bummed too. I guess when they say "limited" they mean "We've got ten in the warehouse. Good luck."

And seeing this, I'm pretty sure the Blacksmiths Guild is going to be limited to the first three customers at GenCon.

Near ten have our group ordered, and we´re just the humble Madrids community (a fairly strong one, though). Can´t imagine how many have already been sold

Yeah, I'd guess there were a lot that went very quickly... these things usually do.

With the Blacksmiths, whatever the initial production run was is probably what will be there. And production runs aren't usually a handful of pieces :) 

They could have a couple of pallets just of that box, but gencon being gencon that could all go on the first day - unless they space the stock so it's available each morning, which has its own issues.

17 hours ago, Mako said:

They could have a couple of pallets just of that box, but gencon being gencon that could all go on the first day - unless they space the stock so it's available each morning, which has its own issues.

I could be wrong, but I think I did see somewhere it was mentioned that there was a certain amount available each day.

29 minutes ago, Larhendiel said:

In case of duplicates, whats your plan?

and sadly still stands as sold out

I'll gladly accept any duplicates. Pm me for my address. :)

19 minutes ago, Zorni said:

Do you think there will be Farmers in those Boxes :P ?

Nope, but the Rat Catchers will be :D

I'm expecting either two sets of 6x Guild models or two of the new 6-man starter sets. I guess it  depends on how the existing blisters are going to be phased out.

Ho if the rat guys are in there that would be amazing ! 

I think it would be 2x 6 guild models from the same guild... Hopefully, two ready to go team (1 captain, 1 mascot, 4 players).

But I will like anything : Surprise me Steamforged

I order one today, that right I'm addict lol 

Did people notice Its says New Chibi Captains cards, I think these have been update since the Errata?

Well, that's awesome that there's a second wave. I've seen so many folks bragging about having bought five boxes that it was a little sad to see people who wanted them to get into the game unable to purchase them.

@Kueller they showed off a Theron and Fahad chibi card at the Brit championships a few days ago. So hopefully that means that they will be redoing the erratad cards. It also sounds like they will be doing season 2 captains as well. 

I was chatting with a friend about the prospect of new chibi cards and it got me thinking. What are they gonna do with blacksmiths? Chibi versions of all the masters? Not sure whos leading the chibi part but it would be interesting to hear what they might have planned.

Just now, OctaBit said:

@Kueller they showed off a Theron and Fahad chibi card at the Brit championships a few days ago. So hopefully that means that they will be redoing the erratad cards. It also sounds like they will be doing season 2 captains as well. 

I was chatting with a friend about the prospect of new chibi cards and it got me thinking. What are they gonna do with blacksmiths? Chibi versions of all the masters? Not sure whos leading the chibi part but it would be interesting to hear what they might have planned.

They said at the Q&A, that they was redoing them and doing the S2 Captains (:

Interesting point about Blacksmiths!

Yes, that thing. :P I also forgot to say that the Theron chibi had the errata changes.

I guess they could probably get away with just making them all Chibis. With every other guild having two captains and two mascots to make into cards that puts blacksmiths only slightly ahead. After their second wave they'd be at 6 masters.