Nice write up, some nice advice for getting into Esters. 

I would agree about Mash, he's not reliable enough to go in first and get people knocked over, but he's seen a resurgence in my line ups lately hold the ball. People like Flint laugh in his face, and Midas can still dodge in, but he'll need an mp first and have to risk a dangerous counter. 4/2 is a horrible def stat to content with as well.

I strangely find Esters easier to play against than other guilds when I use my Hunters.. not entirely sure why! Although I have experienced the hard way that Esters can put out a frightening amount of damage!

Esters is a good drop into morticians and engineers. I like her a lot and she is very flexible. With her and spigot you can increase the movement of your team by 4 inches. She also can do a lot of damage at range and is good at killing models like Flint with charmed male. Tapper is my number 1 but I find myself playing her more and more. 

She's also a great setup piece for stoker. She sets them on fire and does a little damage. She's also a good scorer or can help facilitate a score. GM also helps her hold onto the ball better than most. 

She tends to be a good dark horse for me. I feel like people don't play against her that much and forget her unique capabilities. For example I killed fillet with her Bc I boosted her threat to 11 inches. A fat lady shouldn't move faster than tapper but she does.