Sign in to follow this  
RandomScrub

Double Dodge Episode 19 - Raiders of the Lost Tapes

Episode 19 of Double Dodge is live!

http://doubledodge.com.au/

We are also on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/double-dodge-guild-ball-podcast/id1140110129

In this episode we vanquish technical gremlins to bring you an extensive chat with Mat Hart in two parts! We also double down on Car Ball Slug F#@k where we test out the new Guild Ball Pitch Formation rules in an epic battle for the ages! Double Dodge!! Throw me the idol!!

Double Dodge is sponsored by Nerdvana Games SA: https://nerdvanagamessa.com/  and Soupcan: https://www.soupcan.com.au/

Really enjoyed the cast guys. Thanks for putting it out there! 

I also had my wallet ready when winter themed Hunters models were mentioned. I'm all in and they don't even exist yet. I really like the idea of having alternate themes for some or all of the guilds. 

Also happy to hear that Steamforged are pleased with the alternate deployment so far. 

Thanks again and keep it up!

4 hours ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

Really enjoyed the cast guys. Thanks for putting it out there! 

I also had my wallet ready when winter themed Hunters models were mentioned. I'm all in and they don't even exist yet. I really like the idea of having alternate themes for some or all of the guilds. 

Also happy to hear that Steamforged are pleased with the alternate deployment so far. 

Thanks again and keep it up!

No worries mate, glad you liked it. Even more alternate skins would be amazing. I love alt Mist and Rage, different themes for teams would also be a good way to keep the overall model count for the game within reasonable boundaries while still satisfying the god of commerce.

2 hours ago, Frostmane said:

GBZ Wank Dungeon got a good chuckle out of me and also is accurate

For all the shit we give Kev, he seems like a pretty sincere bloke and the Wank Dungeon does have some good content. ;)

17 minutes ago, RandomScrub said:

For all the shit we give Kev, he seems like a pretty sincere bloke and the Wank Dungeon does have some good content. ;)

He's just saying this because I paid him money

A solid 7/9. The best part was hearing about Honour smashing face. Hearing about a 12-0 masons win gives me a warm glow inside. Speaking of warm glows, I need to get my hand on some of that Mat Hart tea. Maybe that can be your Patreon bonus content?

18 hours ago, Andrew Jones said:

A solid 7/9. The best part was hearing about Honour smashing face. Hearing about a 12-0 masons win gives me a warm glow inside. Speaking of warm glows, I need to get my hand on some of that Mat Hart tea. Maybe that can be your Patreon bonus content?

The better alternative would be to release the recipe for free and then beg for Patreon money don't you think?

A good listen as ever guys! Thanks for the entertainment.

Matt's tale of the figure manufacturers telling he had got the print file wrong for "Lucky" had me laugh out loud. Then I watched "The last leg" on BBC4.

7 hours ago, Totes McAwesome said:

Awesome episode guys and ace chat with Mat. But as engaging and nice as he is... He's just not Bottsy the Deep Dish Diggler Botts.

Noone outdiggles the Diggler mate.

4 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

A good listen as ever guys! Thanks for the entertainment.

Matt's tale of the figure manufacturers telling he had got the print file wrong for "Lucky" had me laugh out loud. Then I watched "The last leg" on BBC4.

Cheers bloke, thank you for your continued listenership xo

Cam was champing at the bit to get that story out of Mat. Congrats on an amputee themed evening too. Thanks BBC4!

I was inordinately pleased that you guys brought up my Astronomer's Guild story, even if I'm bound to lose to Cam's "Seamstress's" Guild "story".

16 hours ago, Siberys said:

I was inordinately pleased that you guys brought up my Astronomer's Guild story, even if I'm bound to lose to Cam's "Seamstress's" Guild "story".

It's a great story. Cam's is largely an adaptation of some erotic My Little Pony fanfic he has been working on. I wouldn't be too worried mate.