Sir Orpheus

Size comparrison request

Steamforged! With the latest update and the ability to view these epic mega bosses in a physical form, one question remains embedded in my head... How big are they stacked up to a PC?!? Any chance we may get a side my side comparrison of this? ;)

I love dragons and love a sense of epic scale when fighting them in a board game so Kalameet is undeniably my most anticipted model of the second wave. I just wanna know exactly how he stacks up :D

Keep up the hard work!

A good suggestion. With the megaboss expansions being basically a chunk of cash for a model and some rules, it'd be nice to see just what we're paying for in terms of size. You've already proven sculpt quality via the base game nows your chance to wow us with scale. 

This is what I want to know as well, especially since The Last Giant appears to not be the tallest of the mega bosses. 

After looking at the distance between the blue line and the shelf they stand on, I estimate the tallest miniature to be approximately 15 cm in height.

It would have been better if at least one core game boss was in the photo from the last update ... just to have a better grasp of what size we should expect for these add-ons.

16 hours ago, CrawlingChaos said:

This is what I want to know as well, especially since The Last Giant appears to not be the tallest of the mega bosses. 

Who is the giant in the back? I've gone through the campaign page and don't see it shown on the images.

EDIT: Oh, retail exclusive boss figure. Got it.

Edited by Back5

40 minutes ago, Back5 said:

Who is the giant in the back? I've gone through the campaign page and don't see it shown on the images.

EDIT: Oh, retail exclusive boss figure. Got it.

Yeah, "The Last Giant" from Dark Souls 2.

Looking forward to him, though I would have prefered Yorm.

I'll have to see if any retailers are able to get these expansions in my area. Are they only if a retailer bought from KS?

20 hours ago, Back5 said:

I'll have to see if any retailers are able to get these expansions in my area. Are they only if a retailer bought from KS?

They will be made available to all retailers after the kickstarter fullfullment is complete. They only got 3 bosses anyway.

Last Giant, Manus and the executioners chariot.