Mako

Mako's Expert Procrastination Thread

On 6/20/2018 at 3:06 PM, Mako said:

Been a busy month, but I've finally gotten round to finishing up vHemlocke. Well, her at any rate. Not the base, which means this week's game will still be Hemlocke free...

gShl7sP.jpg

So so Beautiful! 🙂

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, ADG said:

Sewing, painting, sculpting and baking ... it's a whole craft fair of skills! Now I'm wondering if anyone out there has knitted a Guild Ball jumper!

Now this is a blast from the past, but after a fair bit of planning and many hours of fiddling, I can now conclusively say someone has done some Guild Ball knitting... 

NJe6rnk.jpg

That's a 74" double-knit scarf that any Alchemist's fan could wave at a match :)

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Now this is a blast from the past, but after a fair bit of planning and many hours of fiddling, I can now conclusively say someone has done some Guild Ball knitting... 

And by "someone" you mean you. You've pretty much done it all haven't you @Mako ? :D

You're very talented and I'm very jealous :) Nice work - again... :P

On 7/27/2017 at 10:03 PM, ADG said:

Sewing, painting, sculpting and baking ... it's a whole craft fair of skills! Now I'm wondering if anyone out there has knitted a Guild Ball jumper!

I'm very impressed ... I'm not sure what we could challenge you with next!

Thanks guys :D

It was surprisingly zen to do, once I got the pattern laid out (that was one massive excel sheet by the time I finished).

I won’t add up the hours I spent on it, I got through a lot of tv series while I knitted! And of course haven’t painted my alchemists to use while I wear it...

But it’s lovely and thick and soft, so even on a cold November day in Manchester I should still be nice and toasty warm :)