Sign in to follow this  
RandomScrub

Double Dodge Episode 17 - The Gavle Goat

Episode 17 of Double Dodge is live!

http://doubledodge.com.au/

We are also on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/double-dodge-guild-ball-podcast/id1140110129

In this Episode we talk to Swedish National Champ, Rickard Andersson about Fish, arson and Swedish Easter. We then stuff ourselves into the hatchback for another tournament edition Car Ball where Blackheart rides again! Double Dodge!! Let’s all play with matches!!

Double Dodge is sponsored by Nerdvana Games SA: https://nerdvanagamessa.com/  and Soupcan: https://www.soupcan.com.au/

About halfway through - several good memes identified already. I like how you guys are actively shoring up your lack of culture by consistently bringing on quality European guests.

Also if Rickard needs to get better at dice rolling, he can join the GBZ Discord - we have very strong wrists.

14 hours ago, JS said:

About halfway through - several good memes identified already. I like how you guys are actively shoring up your lack of culture by consistently bringing on quality European guests.

Also if Rickard needs to get better at dice rolling, he can join the GBZ Discord - we have very strong wrists.

We try to be less isolationist than some. It's a low bar thanks to Trump and Brexit.

Are you even allowed out of the meme mines?

13 hours ago, Andrew Jones said:

My lawyers have recommended that I say that I enjoyed the podcast, despite it's derivative nature. 7/9, would Double Dodge again.

Who even knows what is real and what is imitation anymore? It's all one big shit-blancmange these days.

Maybe the only thing that's really real is the Nach-shaped hole in our collective hearts?

3 hours ago, RandomScrub said:

Maybe the only thing that's really real is the Nach-shaped whole in our collective hearts?

I think we all have a little Nach in all of us.

I envisage a time when all Guild Ball podcasts are 20% moaning about strength of schedule, 30% comparing about goal scoring and 50% litigation from overpaid legal teams. Truly it will be a golden age.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Jones said:

I envisage a time when all Guild Ball podcasts are 20% moaning about strength of schedule, 30% comparing about goal scoring and 50% litigation from overpaid legal teams. Truly it will be a golden age.

If you slow the talking down as well, then I'm sold!

2 hours ago, Andrew Jones said:

Jokes on you guys I don't have a lawyer and I miss most of my goals...BOOM!!

2 hours ago, BREW BALLS said:

Jokes on you guys I don't have a lawyer and I miss most of my goals...BOOM!!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that complaining about ball killing ties in with complaining about goal scoring. Flip side of the coin and all that.

With STW's back catalogue filling up that 20% about SoS, we're set for the future.

On 6/13/2017 at 4:43 PM, Andrew Jones said:

I think we all have a little Nach in all of us.

Indeed, though Alex unquestionably has had the most.

22 hours ago, Slothrop said:

I have been informed that you mentioned me on this "guild" "ball" "podcast." My lawyers have been notified

You lend yourself well to absurdist comedy and, as your lawyers probably told you, truth is a complete defence to defamation.