• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  

Greetings forum dwellers! Episode 7 of Run The Length is up! This time I play against Zachary Gray's Hunters. Zach is on the USA's WTC Team and was nice enough to play his off guild for me. Due to very fortunate timing the game uses the new OPD. Let me know your thoughts on the game by commenting here or on the video. Hit the like button it helps others find the series and share this with your buddies. Thanks for watching!

Not through with the video yet but when you knocked down Skatha with Katalyst you wouldnt have been able to generate momentum. I feel like that would have made a big deal.

Relevant ruling

In addition to the already mentioned Momentum generation error, I think Harry did not have LoS to Smoke in turn3 when he healed her. He could easily move in a way to do that legally so that is not a major issue just would like to point it out.

Anyway a glaringly fantastic show, as always!

1 hour ago, Dracilic said:

Not through with the video yet but when you knocked down Skatha with Katalyst you wouldnt have been able to generate momentum. I feel like that would have made a big deal.

Relevant ruling

Doesn't this say that a KD scatter doesn't trigger you from not gaining MOM.......

3 minutes ago, Poetica said:

Doesn't this say that a KD scatter doesn't trigger you from not gaining MOM.......

At the end of the thread the lieutenant comes in and rules it as you can't gain momentum.

2 minutes ago, Poetica said:

You can get an MP in case of a Momentous KD result for that particular swing (since you can decide the order of effects) but not more until the ball gets in a place where you are again free to generate MPs. So in this case Alchs could get 1 MP for the KD attack but not the other 3 or so what was gathered during the rest of Katalyst activation.  

18 minutes ago, Poetica said:

No. It's based on the controlling player who is placing the ball. So if one of your players got Knocked down and it scattered behind your goal line, you would generate momentum as you did not place it there.

If you knocked down a player and It ended behind your goal line, then you would not generate momentum.

Oh I see what you mean. The KD would generate MOM but until you cleared the ball out from behind the line nothing else would.

got ya

that was the most AOE-less smoke game ever. Lol

Well played