Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell007

SFG response time is terribkle

I filled out a form as well as sent an email with pictures regarding broken Minis in my shipment two weeks ago... and still no response while everyone else says they at least got a response on weeks 2. With one person even claiming he got his replacements minis on weeks 2 without even getting a response at all from, SFG. Here I am on week 2 and neither of those two things have happened. Im honestly tarting to think they forgot about me.

Calm down, dude. I know it's stressful, and I'm sure it sucks, and believe me, you really do have my sympathy, but I imagine they're still fairly swamped. Especially after the whole issue with English version shipping. They'll get through to you mate, give it a bit more time. 

Considering everything that's been said here, on FB and just about everywhere else regarding the shipping of the game, I assume you are aware that Steamforged is currently overwhelmed with mail from concerned backers who are not only awaiting replacement pieces, but actually full copies of the game.

I'm sorry you haven't yet heard back from them regarding your missing pieces, I myself haven't heard back regarding my still missing box. I suggest you either send them another email to make sure your first request didn't just slip through, or you just wait a bit more. No, it's not perfect, but you can't honestly expect godlike perfection from mere humans, and there are many humans involved in this here process.

20 minutes ago, Spinsane said:

Considering everything that's been said here, on FB and just about everywhere else regarding the shipping of the game, I assume you are aware that Steamforged is currently overwhelmed with mail from concerned backers who are not only awaiting replacement pieces, but actually full copies of the game.

I'm sorry you haven't yet heard back from them regarding your missing pieces, I myself haven't heard back regarding my still missing box. I suggest you either send them another email to make sure your first request didn't just slip through, or you just wait a bit more. No, it's not perfect, but you can't honestly expect godlike perfection from mere humans, and there are many humans involved in this here process.

Difference is with the "wheres my game" whiners. Pledge Manager and or tracking info or updates on SFG KS page confirm that theyre ON THE WAY they just have to WAIT for them and theyre being impatient. In MY case its been two weeks and I havent even gotten a simple "We've got your email and we will (or wont) take care of this when we can" or "its been shipped heres tracking"

I dont care when I get the minis I just want to hear an actual human tell me "Its being or not being taken care of" So that I'll know Im not waiting for nothing. Also my current issue is whats making the wait harder. I just bought a game that had damaged minis. I contacted both the games manufacture and the online retailer I bought it from (in case I didnt hear from one Id hear from the other or increase my chances of getting help in case one did not) and in TWENTY FOUR HOUSE I received an email from BOTH with tracking info and telling me replacements have been sent. So that makes waiting for SFG even worse. I can understand that my example is with companies that are not currently dealing with 35000 orders. However the trade off is its been two weeks, thats 124 days, not 24 hours and I STILL havent heard anything? Whereas the rest of you are saying you HAVE heard SOMETHING (even if it isnt the news you wanted to hear) by week 2. THAT is where the frustration comes in at.

You have to remember that the volume of requests like yours has increased proportionately with the number of boxes delivered, so the volume faced by those you saw receiving notice in two weeks was less than yourself by at least two weeks of world wide deliveries.

When the wait has you feeling despair; do not give in. Praise the sun.

\[T]/

10 minutes ago, Visceroth said:

You have to remember that the volume of requests like yours has increased proportionately with the number of boxes delivered, so the volume faced by those you saw receiving notice in two weeks was less than yourself by at least two weeks of world wide deliveries.

When the wait has you feeling despair; do not give in. Praise the sun.

\[T]/

That may be true but  my request would be first in line over the boxes that have been delivered after mine sooooo

Did you receive the automated bot reply? Yes? Then you've heard just as much as everyone else who's waiting on either their game to be shipped, or for replacement parts or bits. As I said, I can understand the frustration, but don't pretend you're one special snowflake just because you'd like preferential treatment.

29 minutes ago, duomaxwell007 said:

That may be true but  my request would be first in line over the boxes that have been delivered after mine sooooo

Yours would be first in line after every single complaint that was filed before yours. They can't magically know which emails are related to delivery issues and which are related to content problems. They have to sift through the hordes of complaints coming their way, one email at a time...

32 minutes ago, duomaxwell007 said:

Not necessarily. In an ideal world yes, and a fair one sure. But that's not what is going on. There are thousands of emails and issues that have rose before your problem. Be patient dude, I'm still yet to receive my game at all just fyi.

1 hour ago, Spinsane said:

Did you receive the automated bot reply? Yes? Then you've heard just as much as everyone else who's waiting on either their game to be shipped, or for replacement parts or bits. As I said, I can understand the frustration, but don't pretend you're one special snowflake just because you'd like preferential treatment.

Yours would be first in line after every single complaint that was filed before yours. They can't magically know which emails are related to delivery issues and which are related to content problems. They have to sift through the hordes of complaints coming their way, one email at a time...

Ive heard just as much as anyone else whos waiting for replacement parts? If that were true then this topic wouldnt exist. So that being said. Please do go tell this guy that:

http://forums.steamforged.com/index.php?/topic/37233-a-quick-thank-you/

Cause as it stands now Im starting to doubt the validity of his story.

"Yours would be first in line after every single complaint that was filed before yours."

Youre right again I would be first after every complain filed BEFORE mine. I would think it wouldnt take 2 weeks to read a thousand emails or even 5000. So we shoudl be on my turn by now

"They can't magically know which emails are related to delivery issues and which are related to content problems."

Yes you can "magically" know its called people having the intellect to write a proper subject line in the email

1 minute ago, duomaxwell007 said:

Ive heard just as much as anyone else whos waiting for replacement parts? If that were true then this topic wouldnt exist. So that being said. Please do go tell this guy that:

Cause as it stands now Im starting to doubt the validity of his story.

"Yours would be first in line after every single complaint that was filed before yours."

Youre right again I would be first after every complain filed BEFORE mine. I would think it wouldnt take 2 weeks to read a thousand emails or even 5000. So we shoudl be on my turn by now

"They can't magically know which emails are related to delivery issues and which are related to content problems."

Yes you can "magically" know its called people having the intellect to write a proper subject line in the email

I think you overestimate people

12 hours ago, duomaxwell007 said:

I mean no disrespect here, btw. I have no clue ehat you do for a living, but I have to assume you don't many emails at work. It's easy to get swamped, and takes forever to clear a mailbox after a vacation. Trust me, sifting through a few thousand emails takes more than a mere few hours. Especially since CS cannot just dismiss any of the emails they received. They have to read each and every one of them.

12 hours ago, duomaxwell007 said:

Riiiiight. As if everyone did. Seriously, take off you rose glasses, not everyone is explicit in their subjectline when sending an email.

38 minutes ago, Spinsane said:

I mean no disrespect here, btw. I have no clue ehat you do for a living, but I have to assume you don't many emails at work. It's easy to get swamped, and takes forever to clear a mailbox after a vacation. Trust me, sifting through a few thousand emails takes more than a mere few hours. Especially since CS cannot just dismiss any of the emails they received. They have to read each and every one of them.

Riiiiight. As if everyone did. Seriously, take off you rose glasses, not everyone is explicit in their subjectline when sending an email.

Thats why I said HAVING the intellect to do so. I never said everyone DID infact I was implying that most dont so in otherword "If most people werent stupid and knew how to  write a proper subject line in their email then that wouldnt be an issue"

I'm not a moderator, but just in case things go too far, please try and be civil in your discussions. We've had a lot of people complaining about response time, broken figures, undelivered games and the like. I know it's easy for the ones with no problems to say this, but please try and calm down. Be patient and save the moderators having to tell people to be calm.

Well finally got a reply:

"Hello Antoine,

I'm sorry for the delay in reply, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is an issue which we are currently working to resolve, as I'm sure you can appreciate that we are very busy at the moment as we work to make sure that everyone gets their copy of the Dark Souls game.

We will be in contact shortly with the resolution to this problem.

Kind Regards, 

Steamforged Games Support Team"

Which to me just says "we got your email and we'll be contacting you o tell you what we'll do next" as opposed to "we got your email and we WILL be sending replacements at some point" Well lets just hope by "we will be in contact shortly..." means the dictionary definition of shortly and not the SFG definition of 2+ weeks

lets not praise the sun just yet, All thats been done is Ive been informed by a non robot that my issue has been SEEN. Ill wait for the part where they tell me what if anything is gonna be done about it and when it will be done

On 23/05/2017 at 9:15 PM, duomaxwell007 said:

I dont care when I get the minis I just want to hear an actual human tell me "Its being or not being taken care of" So that I'll know Im not waiting for

On 26/05/2017 at 3:35 AM, duomaxwell007 said:

lets not praise the sun just yet, All thats been done is Ive been informed by a non robot that my issue has been SEEN.

??

Well, what this also means is that their packaging was kind of insufficient. Im wondering if the amount money theyve saved on packaging is going to be greater than the amount of money required to ship replacements. Considering how swamped they are (2+ weeks human reply time) and that they have buffed their support team (according to a KS update) and the the volume of complainants popping up on KS and forums, it may end up being a significant financial hit.

Im still on day 6, including a weekend of waiting for a reply about my broken winged knight, so maybe next week.

On 5/27/2017 at 6:44 PM, garkaz said:

??

Im quite well aware that that SEEMS to contradict exactly what I said previously. however I said "lets not praise the sun yet" As in "Hearing from an actual human IS a GOOD thing buts its definitely no reason to CELEBRATE.

On 6/1/2017 at 3:12 AM, Black_Hand said:

Well, what this also means is that their packaging was kind of insufficient. Im wondering if the amount money theyve saved on packaging is going to be greater than the amount of money required to ship replacements. Considering how swamped they are (2+ weeks human reply time) and that they have buffed their support team (according to a KS update) and the the volume of complainants popping up on KS and forums, it may end up being a significant financial hit.

Im still on day 6, including a weekend of waiting for a reply about my broken winged knight, so maybe next week.

Im still waiting for my follow up reply after getting that Human... its been... 8 days now... I guess "soon" really DOES mean 2+ weeks to them lol

On 6/2/2017 at 3:20 PM, duomaxwell007 said:

Im quite well aware that that SEEMS to contradict exactly what I said previously. however I said "lets not praise the sun yet" As in "Hearing from an actual human IS a GOOD thing buts its definitely no reason to CELEBRATE.

Im still waiting for my follow up reply after getting that Human... its been... 8 days now... I guess "soon" really DOES mean 2+ weeks to them lol

I don't think you understand the situation at all. They don't physically have the staff to reply to you faster. Do you think the members in admin are lazily choosing to not get back to you? Cut them some slack, this is not a normal "store" which has seemingly infinite time for you. They are a smaller company that were given a fantastic opportunity to produce a board game representing an incredible IP. 

Relax.

Yeah, cut them some slack @duomaxwell007, it's only been close to 4 weeks. You can't expect anyone to take care of your first world problems that fast. It's just a store, and not a public relations company. How dare you. 

smh

Ok, enough taking shots at each other folks. 

We all know SFG are having communications issues at the moment, but the mod team still expect people to behave civilly on here regardless. If you're calm and sensible about it, you can criticise. People can counter that criticism calmly and sensibly too if they wish to. And you can debate like that as much as you want.

But not if it involves attacking, insulting, or belittling other forum users. That gets threads shut and people warned. We've been lenient up to now but that time has run out, so people need to rein it in a bit.

Basically, criticism or compliment doesn't matter. Attitude does.

5 hours ago, Flak said:

I don't think you understand the situation at all. They don't physically have the staff to reply to you faster. Do you think the members in admin are lazily choosing to not get back to you? Cut them some slack, this is not a normal "store" which has seemingly infinite time for you. They are a smaller company that were given a fantastic opportunity to produce a board game representing an incredible IP. 

Relax.

Id agree if I didnt see posts such as this one:

As for not physically having the staff to reply faster. Didnt their last update say they hired more?

Lastly what was the point of making me wait two weeks just to tell me:

" We will be in contact shortly with the resolution to this problem."

I would have rather they waited until they had the actual resolution to the problem before getting back to me at all. I mean they coulda waited until they were ready to say "we will be shipping replacements" before responding at all. after all  "We will be in contact shortly with the resolution to this problem." Doesnt guarantee they will be replying to me with good news. So what if their "resolution" is to do nothing? I waited 2+ weeks just to hear that? Yup that would be great lol.

Seems my sarcasm was totally lost on an admin. Shaking my head for the second time in this thread. @Mako Edit: it was not lost and I shook my head in vain. Respect to the mods  

and I apologize @Flak if you've been offended by my post. 

I totally feel you @duomaxwell007 and you totally right to point out the customer unfriendly communication behavior in their official forum when they are not having a dialogue with you in a reasonable time frame.