Sign in to follow this  
Ostrava Allant

Four Kings

Does anyone know if the Four Kings models are all going to have the same pose? From what I've seen this looks to be likely, but I'm really hoping we get at least some pose variation between the models.

You can change them by your own. Just use hot Water to bend them. Or use greenstuff if you paint them. There will be only one pose. Otherwise they would need 4 different melting forms for only one boss. And if you played the game you know that this boss had nearly no motion besides the attacks.

32 minutes ago, Rohfleisch said:

You can change them by your own. Just use hot Water to bend them. Or use greenstuff if you paint them. There will be only one pose. Otherwise they would need 4 different melting forms for only one boss. And if you played the game you know that this boss had nearly no motion besides the attacks.

It would look kinda shitty if I had 4 of the same model with just the arms twisted into different positions. I know that the Four Kings don't move much other than in their attacks, but their attacks make them twist their torsos etc, something that cannot be changed easily with just a hot air gun or hairdryer. It's not a case of just moving the arms. Very disappointed with these models, it's a real shame since 4K is one of my favourite bosses.

8 hours ago, Ostrava Allant said:

It would look kinda shitty if I had 4 of the same model with just the arms twisted into different positions. I know that the Four Kings don't move much other than in their attacks, but their attacks make them twist their torsos etc, something that cannot be changed easily with just a hot air gun or hairdryer. It's not a case of just moving the arms. Very disappointed with these models, it's a real shame since 4K is one of my favourite bosses.

Well we haven't seen the final versions yet so don't lose hope! 

I'm hoping the fight will be inspired so I'll be tempted to buy that expansion. It's 1 of 2 I didn't get, mostly due to not enjoying their fights in the game. The other being kalameet.

Never played the dlc for 2, and have downloaded but haven't played the dlc for 3 yet... though I just started a new game hoping to run into both dlc areas as I progress  (no clue where either start)

15 minutes ago, Visceroth said:

I'm hoping the fight will be inspired so I'll be tempted to buy that expansion. It's 1 of 2 I didn't get, mostly due to not enjoying their fights in the game. The other being kalameet.

Never played the dlc for 2, and have downloaded but haven't played the dlc for 3 yet... though I just started a new game hoping to run into both dlc areas as I progress  (no clue where either start)

I also didn't get them or Kalameet, mainly for the same reason. The DLC for 2 and 3 I really liked, though, and highly recommend (3's dlc are better IMO...better story).