Sign in to follow this  
Warpstoned

Any love for oRage?

Hi guys,

In my head I really would like to have oRage in my 10 to be able to spice up the damage game in my Blackheart rosters if need be.

However, I never seem to make him fit into a line up, and he often feels like the 7th player.

I guess Maverick is annoying me a bit - stopping On my mark, Legendary, Quick foot and Bag of coffers just to name a few, but tooling up Blackheart and doing the occasional furious charge/damage/kd/bleed seems like it have merits.

So dear friends. In what line ups, if at all, are you fielding rage and against what teams? Is he a forgotten gem or just simply the 7th player?

With our new additions of G&B we have even more choices/decisions to make.

the 10 man roster probably makes his appearance quite possible, since he isn't crowded out by the fact vRage can't use him as much as possible anymore.

i think hes pretty good, blackheart appreciates tooled up quite a bit too 

IMO oRage's biggest drawback is his name.  He can't play for vRage which makes roster construction awkward.  The Union has no shortage of great flex pieces who are easier to include if you want big Rage.

All that said, oRage is great at what he does, especially with someone like Harry or Benediction supporting him.

Roster construction isn't as big of a deal with the 10 man.  The issue with oRage is simply that you take him for the ability to enhance your takeout game, but if you want to play a takeout game you're probably just going to play vRage.