• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  
Sign in to follow this  
parablax

Heal Aid weapon / Movement push on same node

1) 'Heal Aid' is classed as a weapon and has the following action: 'One character within range gains 1 stamina and 1 health'.

If you cant target other characters, how is this used, also can it be used on your own character?

2) Movement push for 'Large Hollow Soldier' deals 5 push damage and moves 1 towards character (no other attack).

If I share the enemies node when it activates, the pushing rules seem to suggest the following:

i) I move to adjacent node and block for 5 damage

ii) Enemy them moves 1 towards me and I have to block for a further 5 damage. 

Is this correct?

4 minutes ago, parablax said:

1) 'Heal Aid' is classed as a weapon and has the following action: 'One character within range gains 1 stamina and 1 health'.

If you cant target other characters, how is this used, also can it be used on your own character?

2) Movement push for 'Large Hollow Soldier' deals 5 push damage and moves 1 towards character (no other attack).

If I share the enemies node when it activates, the pushing rules seem to suggest the following:

i) I move to adjacent node and block for 5 damage

ii) Enemy them moves 1 towards me and I have to block for a further 5 damage. 

Is this correct?

1. You can target yourself or any other player within range.

2. The initial push (when you're sharing a node with the enemy as it activates) doesn't deal damage. Push Attacks only deal damage when the enemy enters the node you are standing on.

So, he would push you away dealing no damage, then he'd follow you and this time he'd Push for 5 damage.