Sign in to follow this  
stargorger

Wishlisting :)

Hi guys. So, I realize Wave 2 is still a way off, but the more I paint and play and get hyped for the expansions, the more I cant stop thinking of other stuff Id like to see added :)

One thing I would love to see added somehow is NPC characters. Perhaps have them spawn in randomly on certain tiles and offer various trades, with some sort of payoff if you complete the trade? IE, Vengarl could come with loot cards for his armor...collect all the loot cards, maybe 3, and return them to him and he gives you his armor kind of deal.

What about enemies? Any particular enemies or even whole areas youd like to see?

Personally I am hoping for some Desert Pyromancers, Corvian Knights, and Londo Shades :)

For areas, honestly I would love to see Blighttown, with a special rule called "framerate plummets" that forces you to take a five minute break at the start of every encounter... ;)

Some time in the future maybe, I'd like an upgrade pack of sorts. With some more behaviour cards for bosses (or mini/main/mega boss variants), some higher tier encounters and stronger versions of regular enemies to ensure longer campaigns will still be challenging if you intend to include a larger number of bosses.

Maybe also add some tiles that have some obstacles built in, like a pit where you could end up being pushed into and can't move across or some nodes acting as a swamy area where you have to spend additional stanima to walk across. New terrain pieces like explosive barrels, some f-ing poison spitting statues even, why not.

Gwyn, of course, needs to be added in as a mega boss at some point. He might not be as huge as the others, but I won't accept anything else.

Also Quelaag, thank you very much.

Desert pyromancers sure sound nice., too. :3

Maybe come out with some official "house rules" or alternative ways to play the game, like a PVP mode (which I personally would not be too interested in).

I have quite a bit of a wishlist. 

First is of course Mini bosses of Lord's Blade Ciaran and Hawkeye Gough. To have all 4 knights of Gwyn would allow for a fun campaign. 

Other bosses are very given, Midir, Qualag, Nameless King, Sign, Seath. A whole lotta guys honestly. 

Enemies would be stuff from the Ivory king dlc. The whole ice theme would be fun to paint up and play with.  

Also would be nice to have more objects. The bull heads from the iron keep for example. 

NG+ Feature

Full Kampagne Modus through DS1 DS2 DS3

Upgradeable Shields

More Common Mobs variety

Better Traps

Mabye larger Maps or a tube Maps

Feature for 2h wielding an 1h weapon! (add some dices maybe 1 black dice; I dont understand why this is not in the Boardgame mechanic...)

Power Stance Feature

Much more condition Cards for Bosses

Condition Cards for Common Mobs (three)

ElToupe, you mean behavior cards? Or just more conditions, like Dark damage?

I agree about more common enemies and more monster ai cards. Honestly I would be happy with just 1 more different ai card for every common enemy so you would at least have to onder which of two moves they were going to do instead of always behaving exactly the same.

aye.....behavior cards....

But perhaps also more differences to the magic effect.

But it is probably too late to make a difference for fire, magic, darkness, holy, etc...

Enemies:
Crystal Hollow, Pus of Man, Lothric Knight, Balder Knight, Torch Hollow, Ringed Knights, Corvians, Followers, Dogs, Mushrooms, Channeler, Drakes

Mini-Boss:
Black Knight, Moonlight Butterfly, Capra Demon

Boss:
Soul of Cinder, Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Nameless King, Champion Gundyr, Abyss Watchers, Sulyvahn, Sister Friede, Slave Knight Gael, Taurus Demon

Mega-Boss:
Seath the Scaleless, Hellkite Drake, Manus, High Lord Wolnir, Old Iron King, Aldrich

Started replaying ds3 this week. Haven't gotten all that far this time, but I'd like to see road of sacrifice the I just played through  - some areas are deep water and can't run, giant crab miniboss, the guys with the tree sized spears made out of trees, the crucifix hollow, and those dagger and mage grunt hollows, poison shoot bugs. Crystal sage boss. There are a couple unkindled in the zone and the invader if they aren't already in other expansions too.

Also we need rats and dogs soon. And bonewheels.

1 hour ago, Archangel said:

Enemies:
Crystal Hollow, Pus of Man, Lothric Knight, Balder Knight, Torch Hollow, Ringed Knights, Corvians, Followers, Dogs, Mushrooms, Channeler, Drakes

Mini-Boss:
Black Knight, Moonlight Butterfly, Capra Demon

Boss:
Soul of Cinder, Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Nameless King, Champion Gundyr, Abyss Watchers, Sulyvahn, Sister Friede, Slave Knight Gael, Taurus Demon

Mega-Boss:
Seath the Scaleless, Hellkite Drake, Manus, High Lord Wolnir, Old Iron King, Aldrich

Manus, Old Iron King And the Mushrooms are already in the expansions. Manus will be avalible at retailers as it was a retail unlock. Old Iron King was a regular mega boss add on, and the Parent and child mushroom will be large grunts in the Darkroot basin expansion add on :)

Also think the Black knights would be better as single figure mobs, perhaps in a Kiln of the first flame expansion with Gwyn would be cool. 

Just now, Sir Orpheus said:

Manus, Old Iron King And the Mushrooms are already in the expansions. Manus will be avalible at retailers as it was a retail unlock. Old Iron King was a regular mega boss add on, and the Parent and child mushroom will be large grunts in the Darkroot basin expansion add on :)

Also think the Black knights would be better as single figure mobs, perhaps in a Kiln of the first flame expansion with Gwyn would be cool. 

Well, excellent, in that case :D

I was torn on Black Knights, but I think they were the closest thing to minibosses in DS1

1 minute ago, Archangel said:

Well, excellent, in that case :D

I was torn on Black Knights, but I think they were the closest thing to minibosses in DS1

True. Maybe they could be a unique mob. On the same level as a invader. Not quite as complex as a mini boss, but definitely more challenges then a standard enemie. 4 types of course with the sword, halbard, greataxe and Greatsword :D

5 minutes ago, ElToupe said:

New idea:

Why not add a new target icon:
"Attack the farthest enemy"
or
"Move to the farthest enemy"

Currently everything moves then attacks, or attacks then moves. I could see an opportunity for a move, attack, move (looking at you hollow dogs). But the card might get crowded at that point.

On 5/17/2017 at 4:22 PM, Visceroth said:

Started replaying ds3 this week. Haven't gotten all that far this time, but I'd like to see road of sacrifice the I just played through  - some areas are deep water and can't run, giant crab miniboss, the guys with the tree sized spears made out of trees, the crucifix hollow, and those dagger and mage grunt hollows, poison shoot bugs. Crystal sage boss. There are a couple unkindled in the zone and the invader if they aren't already in other expansions too.

Also we need rats and dogs soon. And bonewheels.

Rats, dogs, giant enemy crabs, and bonewheels. An entire ecosystem of mobs!

I'm certain the bonewheels will show up in the Nito expansion.

On 5/19/2017 at 1:44 AM, scifidownbeat said:

Rats, dogs, giant enemy crabs, and bonewheels. An entire ecosystem of mobs!

I'm certain the bonewheels will show up in the Nito expansion.

I'm with ya. Mobs, mobs, mobs. There are a lot of awesome enemie designs in Dark Souls, and I too would love to see them all make it into the game eventually. 

I would like a model of:

Giant Dad from Dark Souls 1, Patches from all three games (doing his squat, natch), a nest for the various Crows, and a models for the Fire Keeper and Emerald Herald. We also desperately need a Faraam armor set; best armor in the series.

As for bosses; I would love the Burnt Ivory King, Raime, Velstadt, Nashandra, Dragonslayer Armor, the four Lords of Cinder (Aldritch, Yhorm, Lothric and Lorain, and the Undead Legion), the Soul of Cinder, Gael, and Friede + Father Ariandal.

As for absolute wishlist, I hope they give us a Megaboss for Pinwheel and turn him into the most overpowered piece of poo ever; REVENGE OF THE FAMILY, DUDES!

What about area expansions?

What areas would you guys most like to see as 'all inclusive' type expansions? A la Iron Keep or Darkroot Basin?

For me I'd say (in no particular order):

-Corvian Settlement (Ashes of Ariandel)

-Painted World of Ariamis

-Shaded Wood (DS 2)

-Ringed City (Streets, specifically...a Judicator Giant with his own summons would be awesome!)

-Blighttown (just cus, ya know, lag ;)

-Undead Crypt (DS 2)

-Farron Keep

-Lost Izalith

I'm sure I'd be happy with any, honestly, but I feel like these are the most unique as far as unique enemies/bosses and location 'themes'. 

I'd love to see

-Qulaag

-Nito

-Aldrich. ( Mainly to shaft everyone stacking physical defense ;) )

Also you could probably make a really cool scenario/Boss fight out of either - The bed of Chaos or Wolnir.

1 hour ago, Flak said:

I'd love to see

-Qulaag

-Nito

Also you could probably make a really cool scenario/Boss fight out of either - The bed of Chaos or Wolnir.

Nito is awesome...I feel like the game really gave him too little story. Quelaag's story (and the Witch of Izalith) kinda continue with Quelaana and the Pale Lady. Gwyn gets Solaire and the Silver Knights throughout the game, and then eventually sort of Fillianore in Ringed City. Nito gets...just a single boss fight? >.<

Aldrich would be a PITA to paint, but fun to fight, and I agree, stop those physical defense shenanigans! ;)

5 hours ago, stargorger said:

What areas would you guys most like to see as 'all inclusive' type expansions? A la Iron Keep or Darkroot Basin?

-Blighttown (just cus, ya know, lag ;)

-

NSFW

3 hours ago, Flak said:

I'd love to see

-Qulaag

-Nito

Fortunately a Tomb of the Giants expansion was already announced by Steamfieged for next year. Which means Nito. :D

6 hours ago, stargorger said:

-Painted world of Ariamis

Also announced by Steamforged as an expansion for next year :)

8 hours ago, Sir Orpheus said:

Fortunately a Tomb of the Giants expansion was already announced by Steamfieged for next year. Which means Nito. :D

Also announced by Steamforged as an expansion for next year :)

Glorious :)

Sorry Flak, it won't let me get rid of the quote if it messages you saying you got quoted.

When did Steamforged announce what expansions were coming out? I'd like to read them. Not the ones due in October that were part of this kickstarter, but for after those.

20 minutes ago, Flak said: