Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RandomScrub

Double Dodge Episode 16 - Anti-Antivaxxer

Recommended Posts

Episode 16 of Double Dodge is live!

www.doubledodge.com.au

We are also on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/double-dodge-guild-ball-podcast/id1140110129

In this Episode we chat to World Champ Tim Wischniowski about Hunters, Engineers and learn about viral outbreaks in the German Guild Ball meta. We then jump in the car for a highly unfocused Tournament Car Ball where we celebrate all things Blackheart. Double Dodge!! Don’t compromise Herd Immunity!

Double Dodge is sponsored by Nerdvana Games SA: www.nerdvanagamessa.com and Soupcan: www.soupcan.com.au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to paint Zombies (!) whilst listening to you guys. "Another one done" or should it have been "bites the dust'.

Good rambling stuff as ever guys.

A bit like have Test Match Special on in the back ground. Blokes rabbiting on about stuff you are interested in and your hands free to do other stuff.

 

Thanks

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys missed the second half of the opinions/assholes bit; everyone has one and most of them stink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RedSam said:

You guys missed the second half of the opinions/assholes bit; everyone has one and most of them stink.

sorry about that, our jokes are as poor as our content :) will try harder!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

Managed to paint Zombies (!) whilst listening to you guys. "Another one done" or should it have been "bites the dust'.

Good rambling stuff as ever guys.

A bit like have Test Match Special on in the back ground. Blokes rabbiting on about stuff you are interested in and your hands free to do other stuff.

 

Thanks

Bill

Cheers Bill, appreciate it.

 

11 hours ago, RedSam said:

You guys missed the second half of the opinions/assholes bit; everyone has one and most of them stink.

Speaking of arseholes, I once heard a joke about someone who had to go to hospital to a have rectal surgery. She said she was going in with a colon but coming out with a semi-colon!! What a riot.

Good rectal hygiene is very important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't a bad Podcast, I wold definitely give it at least 5/7.

Just to warn you though guys, I have heard on the grapevine that a different podcast has also been doing Guild Ball recordings in cars, vans and outdoor areas. I would be careful you aren't left wide open to litigation, I hear the courts take a very dim view on this sort of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any reason you can think of that my podcast manager (doggcatcher for android) won't download the last two episodes?  At first it didn't want to grab 13 or 14 but those eventually succeeded, but 15 and 16 just keep faulting out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you guys so down on the forums all the time? Where's the fun in things if you can't feel superior to all the other random scrubs on the internet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JS said:

Why are you guys so down on the forums all the time? Where's the fun in things if you can't feel superior to all the other random scrubs on the internet?

Didn't your last masterwork get taken down by the forum mods? Did it make you feel superior? ;P

10 hours ago, missing1leg said:

Is there any reason you can think of that my podcast manager (doggcatcher for android) won't download the last two episodes?  At first it didn't want to grab 13 or 14 but those eventually succeeded, but 15 and 16 just keep faulting out.

We'll check it out and see what the problem is.

 

15 hours ago, Andrew Jones said:

It isn't a bad Podcast, I wold definitely give it at least 5/7.

Just to warn you though guys, I have heard on the grapevine that a different podcast has also been doing Guild Ball recordings in cars, vans and outdoor areas. I would be careful you aren't left wide open to litigation, I hear the courts take a very dim view on this sort of thing.

We are hoping to come to an amicable arrangement whereby you lot can undertake vehicular recordings on Mon, Wed, Fri and we can do it on Tue, Thur, Sat. Further, we propose that Sunday is a day of rest and reflection where no one records in cars and we all question our life choices instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RandomScrub said:

Didn't your last masterwork get taken down by the forum mods? Did it make you feel superior? ;P

We'll check it out and see what the problem is.

 

We are hoping to come to an amicable arrangement whereby you lot can undertake vehicular recordings on Mon, Wed, Fri and we can do it on Tue, Thur, Sat. Further, we propose that Sunday is a day of rest and reflection where no one records in cars and we all question our life choices instead.

Good thing you guys are resting on Sunday that's when we record...dodged a bullet there but we're American we record in big trucks full of McDonald's bags and egos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandomScrub said:

Didn't your last masterwork get taken down by the forum mods? Did it make you feel superior? ;P

It makes me feel like I've bucked the system twice when I keep getting likes for the post even after it was deleted. As Jeff Goldblum once famously said "Memes.. uh, find a way"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JS said:

It makes me feel like I've bucked the system twice when I keep getting likes for the post even after it was deleted. As Jeff Goldblum once famously said "Memes.. uh, find a way"

Validation is a hell of a drug mate.

 

1 hour ago, BREW BALLS said:

Good thing you guys are resting on Sunday that's when we record...dodged a bullet there but we're American we record in big trucks full of McDonald's bags and egos

Yeah we are pretty devout down here. Or lazy. Mostly lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RandomScrub said:

 

We are hoping to come to an amicable arrangement whereby you lot can undertake vehicular recordings on Mon, Wed, Fri and we can do it on Tue, Thur, Sat. Further, we propose that Sunday is a day of rest and reflection where no one records in cars and we all question our life choices instead.

Our people will talk to your people and we can write up some paperwork.

Does this cover when the said vehicle is parked, either on a driveway or a dark side of the road? It could be a deal breaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RandomScrub said:

Validation is a hell of a drug mate.

 

Yeah we are pretty devout down here. Or lazy. Mostly lazy.

In my mind this is what life in Australia looks like:

funny-drunk-funny-meme-pics.jpg

Always great to hear you guys.

That plus Timmay= Awesome cast. Great to finally have at least one Podcast that's positive about the new Hunters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 6:01 PM, Andrew Jones said:

Our people will talk to your people and we can write up some paperwork.

Does this cover when the said vehicle is parked, either on a driveway or a dark side of the road? It could be a deal breaker.

Absolutely. It's only reasonable to anticipate sketchy situations.

 

21 hours ago, TimBo said:

In my mind this is what life in Australia looks like:

funny-drunk-funny-meme-pics.jpg

Always great to hear you guys.

That plus Timmay= Awesome cast. Great to finally have at least one Podcast that's positive about the new Hunters.

That's pretty much it, maybe a few more snakes about the place but yeah, it's mostly wall to wall drunk convicts. Thanks for the listen mate. Hunters are tricky but we are determined to solve the puzzle or give up in abject defeat. I really like Skatha and her mad threat extension.

4 hours ago, naiconn1981 said:

Loved the Double Dragon theme tune.  Another great episode!

Thanks bloke! Can't go wrong with a bit of 80s chiptune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RandomScrub said:

Absolutely. It's only reasonable to anticipate sketchy situations.

 

That's pretty much it, maybe a few more snakes about the place but yeah, it's mostly wall to wall drunk convicts. Thanks for the listen mate. Hunters are tricky but we are determined to solve the puzzle or give up in abject defeat. I really like Skatha and her mad threat extension.

Thanks bloke! Can't go wrong with a bit of 80s chiptune.

Dude, I HAVE to visit Australia. This sounds freakin' amazing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Timmaay said:

Braunschweig is closer, if you wanna hang out with drunk convicts ;).

Yeah I already talked to your HIFish positive guy, I should get over some weekend to play some games and destroy myself. Would just need a place to crash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandomScrub said:

what was it you were convicted of again? ;P

Positivity . They caught me on the forums and at Facebook :(.

 

@TimBo: I got a place for you to sleep my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I ever  make it to Australia, the first thing I'll do is climb Ayers Rock and set up a couple of pitches to challenge you both to a simultaneous game!

You people all live right next to that thing, right? 

Cheers, still a great show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having just finished listening to this, Tim's speech to meme production ratio is incredible. Every second sentence is filled with pure quality. H.I.-Fish positive? Alex Botts is "some kind of opinion maker"? Where does this magic come from?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×