3 minutes ago, Derpy Leaf Horse said:

That makes sense.

However, it seems like it would allow you to have essentially no stamina blocks on your character no matter how much you move or attack.

But it also means he has either no shield or no means to attack.

1 hour ago, Derpy Leaf Horse said:

That makes sense.

However, it seems like it would allow you to have essentially no stamina blocks on your character no matter how much you move or attack.

Also, it could only be used once per turn.  While this seems like a great way to keep stamina off, it is a beginning equipment for a reason.  It has limited use and, while can count as a support ability, leaves the herald open to attack.

2 hours ago, Rohfleisch said:

You can only do one attack with each weapon per activation. So you can't use it infinite.

I think his point was if he had say a Pierce shield on his left hand, and the talisman in the right hand. He could attack, then use the 3 stamina move to heal six stamina. So in a sense, you would never run out of stamina. I may be wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

3 hours ago, ricoratso said:

I think his point was if he had say a Pierce shield on his left hand, and the talisman in the right hand. He could attack, then use the 3 stamina move to heal six stamina. So in a sense, you would never run out of stamina. I may be wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

Sounds like a valid combo.

3 hours ago, ricoratso said:

Yea but it's an infinite stamina for nothing against stronger enemies if u only have two black dice per attack

Also, you need to have 7 open slots at all times for it to work.  It does not seem useful to try to use the item like this at all.  It is a support item, meant for helping your higher damage dealers dish out more damage and not put themselves at as high as risk.

2 black dice with pierced shield isn't going to get you very far. We did find another shield last night that had blue dice damage attacks on it though.

11 hours ago, ricoratso said:

7 hours ago, Diamond Souls said:

Yea but it's an infinite stamina for nothing against stronger enemies if u only have two black dice per attack

Additionally, because you can only move into zero range and attack, or attack then move out, you'll still be taking hits a minimum of every other turn with this strategy.

And the warriors starting weapon does 2 Black dice for zero stamina, so this combo is only slightly better than his starting gear.