So I don't know whether this'll catch on or not, but I thought it'd be a neat idea to try. 

To be fair, anyone on this forum probably has their copy of the game (or is expecting it), and it's a single player game, everyone who ordered it probably has someone in mind, AND their aren't many people on here so the odds of people being close enough for a game are pretty unlikely, but I thought I'd try it anyway.

If you're up for it, why not post in here if you're looking for a game, see if anybody's from the same area?

I'm from England, in a town called Aylesbury, and well, on the unlikely chance anyone else is in this part of the Arse-End of Nowhere, might be an idea to get a game together sometime

Well I was born in Aylesbury....

In MK which, while not a million miles away, isn't that local. Always happy to host though on the random Saturdays I get off work though.

14 minutes ago, cacklad said:

In MK which, while not a million miles away, isn't that local. Always happy to host though on the random Saturdays I get off work though.

It's about an hour's bus away, yeah. Well, if finding/converting local people doesn't work for me, I might be tempted to see what sunny MK has to offer

On 5/7/2017 at 11:13 PM, cacklad said:

In Ampthill but I game most weeks in MK at the Wargames Workshop at the Kingston Centre. Have run DS there in the past.