• Announcements

• Mako

Union in Chains Pictures   10/14/2017

With union in chains in full swing, everyone wants to upload a few pictures with their battle report (they're highly recommended to ensure your report is accepted as valid). Check the Union in Chains section for some handy advice (and user avatars) before you start!  
Retro Edge

Every EU country has Shipping status except Germany... Something went wrong here. Edit: May 31th SHIPPED! Edit: June 7th NOW it's shipped, they lied again...

Here is the German quote from Ludo Packt directly.

I'm a little bit worried about that "probably" because if it's still not going into delivery next week I will be pissed off as hell... But I'm optimistic...

Also, every German version is now in delivery.

Antwort von Ludo Packt Deutschland: Hallo Hr. XXX 
es kam wohl beim Nachbearbeiten der Versanddatei zu einem Fehler in der Spalte der Telefonnummer und auch der Stückzahlen. 
Somit bekommt jeder zumindest 1 Spiel der deutschen Version (die englische wird voraussichtlich nächste Woche in die Auslieferung gehen), die Adressdaten sind nicht fehlerhaft. Bei den automatisieren Meldungen seitens DPD kommen dann eben teilweise falsche Anliefertage oder Zeiten, was schon ärgerlich genug ist, sorry dafür. Die letzten Pakete sind gestern rausgegangen. 
Bitte nichts umrouten mit der falschen Sendungsnummer, wie gesagt, jeder erhält sein Spiel, wenn zu viel oder zu wenig, wird das in der kommenden Woche korrigiert. Wir stellen das an Hand der Ursprungsdatei fest. 
Vielleicht könnten Sie dies auch als Hinweis im Forum der Kickstarter Backer einstellen, erspart mir vielleicht viele persönliche Anfragen und beruhigt hoffentlich alle. Wir kümmern uns verlässlich ab Montag um jeden einzelnen Fall. 
Vielen Dank fürs Verständnis! 
Ulf Lemon, ppa. 
Ludo Packt GmbH & Co. KG

Do you know if they handle all English copies for EU? Would be great to get mine next week too ... in Austria ;)

Thx for the heads up!

I just made this account to ask arround for exactly this. I wrote an E-Mail to support over a week ago and didn't get any answer whatsoever yet (except the automatic confirmation that i did send a mail)

The thing is: It seems like i missed the mail regarding the "Pledge Manager" - yes i latepledged.

Are Latepledgers waiting even longer than people just going to buy it in stores? Might aswell ask for a refund and just buy it then.

2 hours ago, Matschepeter said:

So i didnt KS the Game but orderd it via Fatasywelt.de are those Retail Copies, also on the Way or will they be shipped much later.

You should probably ask Fantasywelt this question :)

Hope our english versions will arrive this week... I barely have any skin left to bite off on my fingers with all this excitement.

Seriously losing the last bit of patience and sanity. I've never been so increasingly pissed and mad about daily staring at a word as this one:

answered.PNG.6b8c005b5b28963dea54ca078bc4aea3.PNG

FFS Ludo Packt what the hell are you doing? It's May 8th, how is possible that official release day was 21st of April and my English version is still collecting dust in your damn warehouse. I don't even... by the time you (may god help us!) finally manage to print a label and shove the box on a delivery truck some time this week you'll already be at least three whole weeks late with the delivery by the time it arrives at my door. And it's not even like Ludo Fact finished production on the 21st, those DS boxes have been lying around for ages by now, seriously wtf.

My status looks the same, but some people posted that they still had the same status and then suddenly got their game. 

So lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! :)

Surprise! Another day, another "answered".

Any of my fellow Germans with an English version got anything other than "answered" yet?

35 minutes ago, Red Dragon said:

Surprise! Another day, another "answered".

Any of my fellow Germans with an English version got anything other than "answered" yet?

Consider your question "answered"

On 8.5.2017 at 7:47 PM, Red Dragon said:

Seriously losing the last bit of patience and sanity. I've never been so increasingly pissed and mad about daily staring at a word as this one:

answered.PNG.6b8c005b5b28963dea54ca078bc4aea3.PNG

FFS Ludo Packt what the hell are you doing? It's May 8th, how is possible that official release day was 21st of April and my English version is still collecting dust in your damn warehouse. I don't even... by the time you (may god help us!) finally manage to print a label and shove the box on a delivery truck some time this week you'll already be at least three whole weeks late with the delivery by the time it arrives at my door. And it's not even like Ludo Fact finished production on the 21st, those DS boxes have been lying around for ages by now, seriously wtf.

that's more than i ever saw. Still got no link to the pledge manager up today, not even talking about a login or anything...

German Backer - English version

i have received the following info from ludo packt  today 1 pm

Hallo Hr. xxxx,
bitte erkundigen Sie sich dazu bei SFG direkt.
Über englische Versionen können wir keine Auskunft geben.

please ask SFG directly.
We cannot say anything about english versions

I have contacted SFG now to see what they say...if they say anything at all..

The question is...is it confirmed that Ludo packt ships the english versions in germany and if they dont where do they come from? the mysterious EU hub...
Next question is...why have several countries be excluded from shipping france, germany (english copies)... 
Btw... my status is still "answered" too...
And if everything is "on track" according to the updates...i dont want to know what would have happened if something went wrong for real.

We can just hope that we will get an update that contains at least a little infos...not just vague divinations...

I just hope i get my copy before its released in retail...

And another mail-response from ludofact:

Guten Tag Herr xxx,

momentan haben wir noch keine Beauftragung über den Versand der englischen Version vorliegen.

we have no order for the shipping of the english version.

Bei Fragen müssten Sie sich bitte direkt an Steamforged wenden.

for question...steamforged...

Veeeery confusing...

21 hours ago, Nurgle said:

@bartschinator

That's sad. At least we can still edit our shipping information. :huh:

yup, you at least could give them your shipping information so they could at least send something to you in theory. In my case, they never asked for an adress or anything, just took my money :/

1 hour ago, Kryik said:

And another mail-response from ludofact:

Guten Tag Herr xxx,

momentan haben wir noch keine Beauftragung über den Versand der englischen Version vorliegen.

we have no order for the shipping of the english version.

Bei Fragen müssten Sie sich bitte direkt an Steamforged wenden.

for question...steamforged...

Veeeery confusing...

Yeah, that is weird. 

To Retro Edge they said the game would be probably delivered this week, and now to you they say that they have no informations about delivering the english versions. Sounds like two complete opposite statements to me. 

I guess we´ll have to wait and practice patience some more :(

4 hours ago, Lukas\[T]/ said:

Austria, English version -> Partially Shipped! *woop* *woop*

I'm happy for you. 

I wonder if it's shipped from the same hub.  

11 hours ago, Nurgle said:

I'm happy for you. 

I wonder if it's shipped from the same hub.  

Unfortunately they give no information at backerkit about the hub.

I also still don't have a tracking number yet.

So maybe I was a little overhasty ;) But lets hope for the best and Praise the Sun!

It's annoying, it seems like any, really any freaking EU Land has now shipping confirmations, every country except Germany, the land where this game got produced, it's ridiculous.

I'm scared that something went wrong and SFG thinks everything is alright while Ludopackt thinks they are either done or waiting for more information from SFG.

If that's the case we are still waiting until the add-ons come.....

And SFG isn't answering anything again, it seems like they don't even have a clue what is going on here.

I swear by God I will never ever buy anything from that company again, it's ridiculous what's happening here.... 

giphy.gif