Retro Edge

Every EU country has Shipping status except Germany... Something went wrong here. Edit: May 31th SHIPPED! Edit: June 7th NOW it's shipped, they lied again...

28 minutes ago, Retro Edge said:

It's annoying, it seems like any, really any freaking EU Land has now shipping confirmations, every country but Germany, the land where this game got produced, it's ridiculous.

I'm scared that something went wrong and SFG thinks everything is alright while Ludopackt thinks they are either done or waiting for more information from SFG.

If that's the case we are still waiting until the add-ons come.....

And SFG isn't answering anything again, it seems like they don't even have a clue what is going on here.

I swear by God I will never ever buy anything from that company again, it's ridiculous what's happening here.... 

giphy.gif

It's almost hilarious, the English versions have been manufactured and sitting in a warehouse at Ludo Packt, perfectly ready, since weeks before the official release date, which was the 21st of April. And even now someone somewhere, either at SFG, Backerkit, or Ludo Packt perpetually continues to disappoint by not figuring out how to import an address from backerkit, print that mofo address on a label, throw in a bill and shove the box on a delivery truck for almost a month at this point. Really tired and burned out by this sh*t.

My anticipation for DS TBG has been violently teased and built up for up for more than a month now (imagine that, a twelth of a year!) and some time during the middle of last week my hope and expectations just kind of gave up and died in the trenches. I don't even give a flying fig anymore when it arrives, so it seems I myself arrived somewhere in between the Crestfallen Warrior and full-blown hollow stage.

So now even the other shipping hubs in various EU countries have apparently received their English versions at this point and probably start shipping them next week. Yet somehow the goddamn fulfillment center LITERALLY built right next door from where all of those English games were manufactured in the first place apparently still can't manage to get those boxes out the door for almost a month, please SFG help us understand what madness is going on here?

I stop caring about it a little more every day. It most likely will end up still wrapped among my other boardgames.  

My gaming group already decided against starting guild ball as well. Too many good board and tabletop games out there. Looking forward to the new Imperial Assault stuff and the new 40k edition. 

I´m still excited, already got paint and brushes for painting the miniatures.... 

Yeah, the waiting is hard but also exciting at the same time. 

Lets try to be positive, humans are not perfect and who knows what happened to our english versions. But we´ll most likely get them, sooner or later, and then have all the fun with it. :)

2 hours ago, Red Dragon said:

It's almost hilarious, the English versions have been manufactured and sitting in a warehouse at Ludo Packt, perfectly ready, since weeks before the official release date, which was the 21st of April. And even now someone somewhere, either at SFG, Backerkit, or Ludo Packt perpetually continues to disappoint by not figuring out how to import an address from backerkit, print that mofo address on a label, throw in a bill and shove the box on a delivery truck for almost a month at this point. Really tired and burned out by this sh*t.

My anticipation for DS TBG has been violently teased and built up for up for more than a month now (imagine that, a twelth of a year!) and some time during the middle of last week my hope and expectations just kind of gave up and died in the trenches. I don't even give a flying fig anymore when it arrives, so it seems I myself arrived somewhere in between the Crestfallen Warrior and full-blown hollow stage.

So now even the other shipping hubs in various EU countries have apparently received their English versions at this point and probably start shipping them next week. Yet somehow the goddamn fulfillment center LITERALLY built right next door from where all of those English games were manufactured in the first place apparently still can't manage to get those boxes out the door for almost a month, please SFG help us understand what madness is going on here?

I couldn't have described it better. Absolutely perfect. <3

I wrote an Email to support@steamforged.com about seven Days ago and still no Answer regarding the Shipment of english Versions to Germany. Also im wondering why i still can change my Shippingadress, this wont be possible if the Version is anything near to be shipped.....

Considering that (by now) they must know that shipping of the English version to an entire country went horribly wrong I would have expected an official answer by now. The lack of such an official statement (to me personally) is much more disappointing than the problem itself. Problems DO happen after all. Things do go wrong from time to time.

The fact that no one seems to feel like ... standing up, taking responsibility and talking about the intended steps to rectify the problem is what I'm concerned about.

On 13.5.2017 at 10:52 PM, Tiraga said:

I wrote an Email to support@steamforged.com about seven Days ago and still no Answer regarding the Shipment of english Versions to Germany. Also im wondering why i still can change my Shippingadress, this wont be possible if the Version is anything near to be shipped.....

I am waiting for 14 days now. Stay stronk....

Hello there!!!

I´m Aware thet my Problem doesn´t fit 100% in this Topic, but I didn´t find a better one...

I´m an Austrian backer. BAcked the german Version, which should be shipped by now. It was said that every german copy is on it´s way!!!

Not mine!!! backerkit is still answered but that´s it!!! Steamforged Support doesn´t answer anything!!!

Anyone having the sam Problem???

The thing is...where was it said that every game is on its way...i would not trust the update of SFG since that contains neither useful info nor truth...

another day...the silence goes unbroken...

edit:

or nah????

got response on facebook to my question:
could you please break the silence and update the backers on the true state of shipping. and dont say everything is on track. germany is not receiving any english copies and the distributors ludopackt and ludofact dont even know about shipping these version. i can forward you the mails...so please ä...the delay doesnt matter...but please give us true and accurate infos

i got the following answer:

Hi xxx, English versions of the game in Germany have been getting sent out and received by backers. Thanks for messaging.

Silence was broken but the amount of information per update or response remains the same....close to nothing

Was that an offical post since thats not true, i'm still waiting for my copy and i guess i'm not the only one

1 hour ago, Tiraga said:

Was that an offical post since thats not true, i'm still waiting for my copy and i guess i'm not the only one

Read the statement again. It doesn't say that everyone has recieved their copy yet. Doesn't even say every copy has been sent yet. But at least the process has started...

6 hours ago, Kryik said:

another day...the silence goes unbroken...

edit:

or nah????

got response on facebook to my question:
could you please break the silence and update the backers on the true state of shipping. and dont say everything is on track. germany is not receiving any english copies and the distributors ludopackt and ludofact dont even know about shipping these version. i can forward you the mails...so please ä...the delay doesnt matter...but please give us true and accurate infos

i got the following answer:

Hi xxx, English versions of the game in Germany have been getting sent out and received by backers. Thanks for messaging.

Silence was broken but the amount of information per update or response remains the same....close to nothing

Holy F'N shit. They are still lying to us straight in our faces.....

Not even that..... That's almost scamming... What can we do now as German backer of the English version?

Ludopackt clearly said they don't send the English version, they don't have any order to send anything. What the heck is Steamforged talking about? Are we powerless now?

I'm sick of this, I'm sick of all this lying bullshit.

English versions have been shipped. But we don't care about test shipments. 

We want @Steamforged to let Ludopackt ship all english copies. Is it so hard to send one message to a business partner?

Obviously once they have the money they stop caring. 

I haven't heard from anyone in Germany that got an English copy now or even a sending confirmation, so no, English versions in Germany have not been shipped yet and therefore they are straight lying to us.

Everyone still have the answered status which basically means nothing is labeled yet and no address list arrived. Ludopackt himself even said to several people that they don't have any order to send anything yet. They himself confirmed it.

34 minutes ago, Retro Edge said:

I haven't heard from anyone in Germany that got an English copy now or even a sending confirmation, so no, English versions in Germany have not been shipped yet and therefore they are straight lying to us.

Everyone still have the answered status which basically means nothing is labeled yet and no address list arrived. Ludopackt himself even said to several people that they don't have any order to send anything yet. They himself confirmed it.

You not having heard of anyone in Germany is not exactly good proof right? Only a very tiny minority of backers post on the forums, facebook page or kickstarter page.

Don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat, I am pissed aswell. Just not as much as you. And if my game doesn't arrive within the next 2 weeks, I won't be able to play it at all for a year since I will be overseas.

"I have never heard from anyone sailing around the earth, therefore the earth is flat!" - Some pope (sorry couldn't resist, please don't be mad at me)

I don't need more to say as what I already did.

Ludopackt himself even said to several people that they don't have any order to send anything yet. They himself confirmed it. Thats proof enough.

Therefore, Nothing got send yet while SFG lied in their mail and in that Facebook message again.

That they lied is an assumption. Perhaps not all people in Germany, who ordered an english copy of the game, get their game from Ludopackt. So please lets not overdramatize whatever is happening. All the cursing and accusing isn´t going to help at all, might just get this topic deleted. 

But anyways, I also didn´t hear from anyone in Germany getting their english copy of the game. And my status is also still on ´answered´ :( 

The biggest Problem for most of us is the complete lack of Information and Support from Steamforged and its making people, including me, a little bit suspicious.

Even with this big Release it should be possible to answer an Email in ten f..ing days....

19 minutes ago, Kidoh said:

That they lied is an assumption. Perhaps not all people in Germany, who ordered an english copy of the game, get their game from Ludopackt. So please lets not overdramatize whatever is happening. All the cursing and accusing isn´t going to help at all, might just get this topic deleted. 

But anyways, I also didn´t hear from anyone in Germany getting their english copy of the game. And my status is also still on ´answered´ :( 

well tbh: SF took my money but still didn't supply me a log in or link to the pledge manager. So they took my money to send something to me, but actually never asked for the adress. So from my perspective the assumption, that this is a scam isn't THAT far fedged. 

7 minutes ago, bartschinator said:

well tbh: SF took my money but still didn't supply me a log in or link to the pledge manager. So they took my money to send something to me, but actually never asked for the adress. So from my perspective the assumption, that this is a scam isn't THAT far fedged. 

I assume you tried to contact SFG, what did they say?

If they didn't answer (or weren't helpful), have you contacted your credit institute and talked to them about the issue for a possible chargeback?

1 minute ago, Oberendgegner said:

I assume you tried to contact SFG, what did they say?

If they didn't answer (or weren't helpful), have you contacted your credit institute and talked to them about the issue for a possible chargeback?

no reply in 2 weeks via E-Mail

no response via Facebook either

I probably will contact PayPal about te chargeback, but i actually doubt the will just refund a sum of that size after that time. But i will give it a try if SFG insists on not even reacting.