Sign in to follow this  
Devizz

Still waiting for my pledge to arrive... how about an update?

I tried to contact the support like 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a response... Would really like to know the approximate arrival time of my pledge. Will it at least be this month? -,- I am from Poland btw.

I understand that but I still expect an answer... I mean the game wasn't cheap and I'd really like an update on what is going on with the product I ordered so long ago.

It was supposed to arrive in April 2017, April has passed and I still don't have the game. 

If someone doesn't get back to me within the next couple of days... suffice to say I won't be happy.

4 hours ago, Devizz said:

I tried to contact the support like 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a response... Would really like to know the approximate arrival time of my pledge. Will it at least be this month? -,- I am from Poland btw.

LOL dude I said the same thing and got my head ripped off. I stand with you on this. A nice update saying "we are really busy everything is on track" would be really appreciated from me as well. But good luck, there is a bunch of sweaty guys on here looking to rip into people like you and I.

Hope yours comes soon.

5 hours ago, Devizz said:

I'm surprised they still haven't responded. They used to be so good about responding. Sorry man. 

1 hour ago, RyanL4 said:

LOL dude I said the same thing and got my head ripped off. I stand with you on this. A nice update saying "we are really busy everything is on track" would be really appreciated from me as well. But good luck, there is a bunch of sweaty guys on here looking to rip into people like you and I.

Hope yours comes soon.

RyanL4, I apologize to you for my message in the last topic and I will no longer reply to that topic. I hope the others will do the same. I only ask that you empathize with Steamforge's situation.

I have edited this message a few times so it is not misread. I want to view the forums for conversations with fellow gamers and friend, not enemies. I am sorry.

7 minutes ago, Devizz said:

Don't really care about translation, all I really want is the darn game. 

Hehehehe i take this for a joke,but what is like to not have a translation?Ok,you can have a delay of your game,of course,but your game is ready.There is a box,a miniature,a cars,out here for you.But italian and spanish backer?We don't have a PDF.We have to wait that they end translation,and after that we have to wait for printing,and after for assembling,and finaly for the shipping!In italy we say :"Chi tròppo vo' magnà s'affòca":D

4 minutes ago, Visceroth said:

Google translate says that means "Whoever I'm trying to do is hang on"

Too bad there isn't a professional translation for it ;)

"Who wants too much, nothing tightens" litteraly.This is neapolitan!

16 hours ago, wardognt said:

Seeing as the UK has been getting deliveries for the past 2 weeks. And the US and Germany are currently getting theirs. I'd say it won't be much longer now. give it about 2 weeks. 

I still expect to be able to get in touch with the company I bought the product from... So far I've been unable to do so. All I want is them giving me an approximate ETA on when I get the game, be it 2 weeks or a month.

I'm not sure they'll be able to give you a better ETA than "as soon as we get to you on the list", these things are total carnage behind the scenes at the best of times. They might be able to hazard a guess based on when they expect to finish shipping, but it will probably be a fairly vague guess.

Hopefully they reply to your email soon, they had a staffing issue that's now resolved so things should pick up in terms of communication. And hopefully your game shows up soon too!

I hope people aren't fighting in threads... I've got no problem with people discussing problems with the Kickstarter but if someone is being rude, offensive or the like I won't be pleased (regardless of which side of the argument they're on!). Reporting problem posts works even if they're defending SFG - I'm not an employee and neither are the rest of the mod team, so we care about stopping fights, not hiding problems. We just can't read every thread all the time ;) 

I remember reading somewhere on the steamforged website that they reply to posts on these forums, I guess that is not the case after all?

They do, but that can also take time to happen as there's a lot of forum to read through and they only do that when they have time. Of course, the people most likely to be able to answer your question are the ones waist deep in stock and parcel tape, who probably aren't the ones reading the forum. 

(I know that's a rubbish answer that doesn't really satisfy anyone, but until SFG get far enough through the email pile to read yours or happen upon this thread it's the best I can do unfortunately).

On 5.5.2017 at 0:47 PM, Devizz said:

i am with you here. Not even getting a response from support is worrying. The game is available in stores, people are buying it and i can't even get a version i basically preordered during summer last year. Accounting for the most probably necessary customs fee i could just ask for a refund and buy it in store to get it faster.

Still no status about my package on the backer page... Also, I did not receive a reply to my email that was sent over 3 weeks ago. ~~

status.png

EDIT: Actually it says 'Partially shipped' but I am yet to receive anything.

You're partially shipped! That means your label exists in the physical world and so too will your dreams soon become reality!!!

If you're in the USA, sign up on fedex site and get tracking days before it posts to backerkit! If elsewhere in the world, figure out your carrier and do the same! Or wait a few more days and you'll have your tracking number posted in backerkit.

Either way, you're almost assuredly less than 400 hours away from playing tabletop dark souls!!!!!!!!!

/highfive fellow backer! Jolly Cooperation is mere days away!

\[T]/