Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to let you all know not to trust parcel force :)

 

Mine has just been delivered and i have to go through full day at work before I can get my hands on it.

 

The reason I say don't trust parcel force is that my tracking number wasn't valid until Saturday just gone.  i received my tracking number on the 20th.

 

I didn't recieve anything that said advised.  I was in the dark. And then all of a sudden it was at my local parcel force depot.

According to the parcel force website... my parcel has not even dispatched yet. 

 

So even if you can't see where your package is.. just chant "I am one with the force.  The force is with me"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is currently out for delviery with i can imagine this guy

Image result for parcel farce

Hopefully he knows ow to knock on the door, others dont bother and just post somethign through, well unless they are Yodel and then they post something through the wrong door in a different town. Although yodel must be using apple maps or something.

17 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mine didnt say "delivered" until +4 hours after it had been delivered :P they must be overworked

Ran out of likes so +1 LIKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught a courier doing the "card and run" once. I was waiting in, could see his van arrive, went to the front door and a few seconds later a card popped through. 

 

Opened the door as he was trying to walk away - he hadn't even gotten my parcel out the van, just gone straight for a card without ringing the bell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mako said:

I caught a courier doing the "card and run" once. I was waiting in, could see his van arrive, went to the front door and a few seconds later a card popped through. 

 

Opened the door as he was trying to walk away - he hadn't even gotten my parcel out the van, just gone straight for a card without ringing the bell!

he didnt ring the bell, because he was a bell!! Thats why i think a lot of couriers nowadays pay people based on how many parcels actually get delivered. It forces them to try a bit harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyberfizz said:

Mine is currently out for delviery with i can imagine this guy

Image result for parcel farce

Hopefully he knows ow to knock on the door, others dont bother and just post somethign through, well unless they are Yodel and then they post something through the wrong door in a different town. Although yodel must be using apple maps or something.

Ran out of likes so +1 LIKE

My parcel, despite sitting in Stoke Depot since late Thursday evening, has been given a delivery route... but is not actually out for delivery. I'm a sad panda right now... -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chromatism said:

My parcel, despite sitting in Stoke Depot since late Thursday evening, has been given a delivery route... but is not actually out for delivery. I'm a sad panda right now... -_-

Well it is on an express 48 so by their rules it should be delivered today, failing that you should be able to claim some of your postage fees back. I hope it turns up today for you, are you in to receive it? I have had to "work" from home today so i can be here. I live in Blackburn but the depot is in preston so somewhat a pain in the arse to go collect it.

It has been noted that others have had similar things and it hasnt updated until 4 hours after @Danny had a similar case. And that bugger has already had a couple of play throughs ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cyberfizz said:

Well it is on an express 48 so by their rules it should be delivered today, failing that you should be able to claim some of your postage fees back. I hope it turns up today for you, are you in to receive it? I have had to "work" from home today so i can be here. I live in Blackburn but the depot is in preston so somewhat a pain in the arse to go collect it.

It has been noted that others have had similar things and it hasnt updated until 4 hours after @Danny had a similar case. And that bugger has already had a couple of play throughs ;) 

Curse you Danny! May all your runs be enjoyed immensely!!! 

And yeah, I'm in just in case. Let us know when yours turns up! (Also my depot is over an hour away, so I agree. Pain in the arse if it's missed.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chromatism said:

Curse you Danny! May all your runs be enjoyed immensely!!! 

And yeah, I'm in just in case. Let us know when yours turns up! (Also my depot is over an hour away, so I agree. Pain in the arse if it's missed.)

will do, and likewise if you could do the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cyberfizz said:

will do, and likewise if you could do the same?

Of course ^^

Actually I've just realised it was picked up from the depot at 15:27 on Thursday. I think it's time for a ring and give them a polite nudge about it... within two working days is guaranteed after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chromatism said:

Of course ^^

Actually I've just realised it was picked up from the depot at 15:27 on Thursday. I think it's time for a ring and give them a polite nudge about it... within two working days is guaranteed after all.

Yes, so today is the 48 hour day. Mine was picked up too on thursday. Its 48 hour and only working days.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Only 7 so far :rolleyes:

WOW! only 7! What have you been doing with the other countless hours free over the weekend :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

Image result for fingers and toes crossed

just like to add, for the record, those arent my fingers! I dont claim them to be my fingers, and i sure as hell cant do that with them. I don't want any cease and desist orders considering i realise there a few americans on here ;) lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine has just turned up, opened the box and its exactly as in the picture. No wonder there a breakages (my dancer as come off its base) there is loads of packing missing. Its ok to get bigger boxes as advised by courier you need to put enough packaging in to stop it rattling around, otherwise you might as well have just used the original bloody boxes. @DC maybe let your packaging brethren know how they are being received?

DS.thumb.jpg.d02dcfc90fccad1598b3d0b7b927e9c8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cyberfizz said:

Mine has just turned up, opened the box and its exactly as in the picture. No wonder there a breakages (my dancer as come off its base) there is loads of packing missing. Its ok to get bigger boxes as advised by courier you need to put enough packaging in to stop it rattling around, otherwise you might as well have just used the original bloody boxes. @DC maybe let your packaging brethren know how they are being received?

 

That's a shame. Still hopefully a little glue can fix the base. Otherwise does everything else look good?

Also that's one bloody big box XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chromatism said:

That's a shame. Still hopefully a little glue can fix the base. Otherwise does everything else look good?

Also that's one bloody big box XD

yeah. nothing a bit of glue wont fix. The box is pretty big, not got time to go through it all though but all the miniatures (apart from tipsy dancer) look ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

Mine has just turned up, opened the box and its exactly as in the picture. No wonder there a breakages (my dancer as come off its base) there is loads of packing missing. Its ok to get bigger boxes as advised by courier you need to put enough packaging in to stop it rattling around, otherwise you might as well have just used the original bloody boxes. @DC maybe let your packaging brethren know how they are being received?

DS.thumb.jpg.d02dcfc90fccad1598b3d0b7b927e9c8.jpg

:o

I don't have my delivery box anymore, but it fit tightly around my game box without the need for packaging.

Did they run out of the right sized boxes AND packing material? :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×