Just now, Cyberfizz said:

glad it got there safe :)

That's what mine looked like when it arrived.

EDIT: quoted the wrong person :P

1 hour ago, Gervill Froad said:

I have a question for those who got the game already...
After your status changed to partially shipped, how many working days did it take before it was delivered?

It was roughly 13 days for me but partially shipped doesn't mean anything. 

When your tracking number say more than "advised" then you can expect it pretty quick.

Mine still says out for delivery But it arrived yesterday morning

1 minute ago, Areoss said:

It was roughly 13 days for me but partially shipped doesn't mean anything. 

When your tracking number say more than "advised" then you can expect it pretty quick.

Mine still says out for delivery But it arrived yesterday morning

Where did you get a tracking number? Email, or maybe Backer kit?

3 hours ago, Gervill Froad said:

Mine was partially shipped for a while before I got a tracking number, however when it did appear it was in the top left corner of the pledge manager page underneath the top menu.

I got my tracking number after midday on the Saturday, and received the game on the Thursday

5 hours ago, Gervill Froad said:

The tracking number was in backer kit. A new section appeared that was called "track your parcel". I did not recieve any email. 

17 hours ago, Areoss said:

The tracking number was in backer kit. A new section appeared that was called "track your parcel". I did not recieve any email. 

So if my Status in the backer kit still is: Answered mine hasn't even gotten shipped yet?! 

THE SADNESS!

So I'm just getting around to punching out the cardboard and putting the dials together and  noticed my white cubes are unpainted. Are everyone's like this? It's not a problem, was just wondering 

PDC4Sg6.jpg

Edit: Speaking of dials, I absolute love the artwork and design (same with everything really), but it's a real shame the numbers on the dial weren't spaced better, again not a major issue but just something that could be improved a bit

B8G3c4m.jpg

I don't know if they're unpainted or not but my white cubes look the same. I'm not even sure what there is to notice about them. They're cubes, they're white, they fit in the slots on the board. They tick all the boxes.

My Dancers mising arm though? That I did notice. :/

I'm wondering if the dials were either designed that way on purpose so players would know which way to turn them without trial and error. Or perhaps they did it for uniformity of spacing between all dials, considering some mega-bosses may have enormous health pools.

On Thu May 04 2017 at 7:41 AM, Storbagarn said:

So if my Status in the backer kit still is: Answered mine hasn't even gotten shipped yet?! 

THE SADNESS!

That's correct.  It has begun the process when it has a tracking number.

23 hours ago, Rejusu said:

I don't know if they're unpainted or not but my white cubes look the same. I'm not even sure what there is to notice about them. They're cubes, they're white, they fit in the slots on the board. They tick all the boxes.

My Dancers mising arm though? That I did notice. :/

Wood isn't naturally white... I'd imagine they are painted :)

45 minutes ago, Areoss said:

That's correct.  It has begun the process when it has a tracking number.

Wood isn't naturally white... I'd imagine they are painted :)

Well different woods vary in colour quite a bit and there's some paler than others. But what I meant was that paint isn't the only way to treat something. It might be bleached. *shrug*

Either way it's a pretty important detail so I'm still confused why it came to their notice.

Does it matter as long as you can distinguish them from the black and red ones. If people are that bothered they can sit there and use top ex to colour them in, or paint them themselves.

I genuinely wasn't sure if there was some exotic pine that does grow white. 

I may add extra white to them :) but they do the job. 

I'm gonna go through my first solo play later today.  So far me and the misses have played co op... Which spurred heated discussions to say the least :)