Mine arrived at 9am. Was asleep but my landlord took receipt of the parcel and called me down to pick it up. Brought it upstairs and went straight back to sleep... Am currently digging through my treasure box assembling the dials and unwrapping the cards. Everything appears to be in perfect condition and nothing seems missing. *time for another coffee*. Tomorrow's mission. Go get paints.......

10 minutes ago, wardognt said:

Mine arrived at 9am. Was asleep but my landlord took receipt of the parcel and called me down to pick it up. Brought it upstairs and went straight back to sleep... Am currently digging through my treasure box assembling the dials and unwrapping the cards. Everything appears to be in perfect condition and nothing seems missing. *time for another coffee*. Tomorrow's mission. Go get paints.......

how was it packaged? Was it similar to mine with loads of packing material missing inside?

4 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

how was it packaged? Was it similar to mine with loads of packing material missing inside?

I read this without the word "missing" In a funny sarcastic serious way.  

Entertained me for a minute.

I'll post a picture of mine too when i get home 

I have my copy! So praise the sun... except unfortunately I'm missing the Knight figure. Simply not in the box to be found. I'll go through shortly and see if any cards are missing, but all else seems to be in place :) And except for the Titanite Demon's man catcher needing a bit of glue, all the figures are fine and look great.

Shall be emailing @Steamforged shortly.

4 minutes ago, wardognt said:

It was posted in a box sparingly sprinkled with those weird foam things. And I mean sparingly. So much for better packaging. 

this is how mine was also.

Just like to add... that too my unboxing experience....... last night I was playing dark souls 3 on my ps4. And fell asleep with my headphones plugged into my controller (so I dont wake people). Anyway. Didn't quite realise but there was the faint hint of dark souls music playing in the background while i've been looking at all the stuff :) .

Just now, wardognt said:

Just like to add... that too my unboxing experience....... last night I was playing dark souls 3 on my ps4. And fell asleep with my headphones plugged into my controller (so I dont wake people). Anyway. Didn't quite realise but there was the faint hint of dark souls music playing in the background while i've been looking at all the stuff :) .

are you sure its not all in your head, like a peter griffin style background music to life kind of way?

Seriously... you may be cracking up! Although +1 to PS4 (gamer tag p_whitehead6 if anyone wants to add me :D)

My mother in law collected mine from the local post office which was nice. Nervous about opening it tonight though. Really hope nothing is broken or missing D:

1 minute ago, Goseki said:

My mother in law collected mine from the local post office which was nice. Nervous about opening it tonight though. Really hope nothing is broken or missing D:

Fingers crossed for you. 

Let us know the condition and how it was packaged :)

3 hours ago, Cyberfizz said:

Mine has just turned up, opened the box and its exactly as in the picture. No wonder there a breakages (my dancer as come off its base) there is loads of packing missing. Its ok to get bigger boxes as advised by courier you need to put enough packaging in to stop it rattling around, otherwise you might as well have just used the original bloody boxes. @DC maybe let your packaging brethren know how they are being received?

DS.thumb.jpg.d02dcfc90fccad1598b3d0b7b927e9c8.jpg

BTW, are you using some funky camera settings or something? The box I've seen everyone else post is square, not oblong like this is.

1 minute ago, Ashraam said:

BTW, are you using some funky camera settings or something? The box I've seen everyone else post is square, not oblong like this is.

The box is on its side. :P

11 minutes ago, Rejusu said:

The box is on its side. :P

LOL, yes I can see that. I thought he tipped the box on its side for the picture, but maybe it was packed that way. All the other pictures it appears to have shipped flat.  :)

19 minutes ago, Ashraam said:

LOL, yes I can see that. I thought he tipped the box on its side for the picture, but maybe it was packed that way. All the other pictures it appears to have shipped flat.  :)

This was exactly how it was shipped, yes it was on its side.

1 minute ago, RyanL4 said:

Is this delivered topic for the UK or the US? 

UK, sorry :(

18 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

Indeed! Its also why my dancer tried escaping from its base.

I'm wondering if my copy was shipped the original way, and that's turned out to be the safer option in the end...

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

I'm wondering if my copy was shipped the original way, and that's turned out to be the safer option in the end...

quite possibly? its not a big thing, but i reckon i got lucky, unfortunately i doubt others will be as fortunate.

6 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

quite possibly? its not a big thing, but i reckon i got lucky, unfortunately i doubt others will be as fortunate.

I feel like you've taken it Better than I would have. I would've been very disappointed to see any broken minis (the odd misprint doesn't bother me) even if they were relatively easily fixable.

20 minutes ago, Danny said:

I feel like you've taken it Better than I would have. I would've been very disappointed to see any broken minis (the odd misprint doesn't bother me) even if they were relatively easily fixable.

If it was more than just the dancer needed feet gluing i might have lost my shit but thankfully it wasnt lol

Yeah considering people have had whole bits/characters/Dice missing, broken feet don't seem thst bad. Still not good though and if SFG weren't super swamped I'd ask for a replacement 

7 minutes ago, Goseki said:

Yeah considering people have had whole bits/characters/Dice missing, broken feet don't seem thst bad. Still not good though and if SFG weren't super swamped I'd ask for a replacement 

They werent broken per say. They obviously glue them in to the bases on pegs if you will and i just needed to redo the glue on the pegs.

My dancers off the base too but that was it...

I get the feeling this would not have happened with the original dancer pose ;)

My box was a lot smaller too but had no packaging protection what so ever.